BY CLEARASIL

• Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Becky P.
Winnipeg, MB
Makes me skin feel very clean. I use every night before bed and it is one of my key steps to a clean face.
Katie W.
Love these.. they don't dry out my skin and they don't break me out.. they smell good. priced amazing too!
Mary F.
columbia, ky
Use these everyday and absolutely love them. It has been the only thing I have found to clear up my acne.
Meghan M.
Love how strong these are. I like how they dry my face out. Takes the oil away without damaging my skin.
Katrina R.
Love this product and surely worth the price however can make my skin burn however I have sensitive skin.
Kayley W.
Leaves face feeling very refreshed and clean. Cleared my skin and not had any major breakouts since use.
Zuzia L.
Birmingham, U.K.
I liked them. Easy to use and you don't need pads. I would recommend it to a friend and they are good
Kirsty R.
These pads are too harsh on my skin, although my face feels cleansed it also feels itchy after use
Amy B.
Sighthill terrace , Edinburgh
Theses didn't help me at all ! :( I feel they were a waste of money and I wouldn't. It then again !
Cat C.
These are really good but seem to dry my face out a lot it's too harsh, I love the ombré packaging
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue

back