BY CLEARASIL

• Does this dry your skin out???7 Answers
  • Should you put lotion over or under the pad?2 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...2 Answers
Amy B.
Too harsh for my skin good value but couldn't continue to use them - may be good as first treatment for younger people
kirsten m.
I use this product as a quick fix before any big event or if I go camping with the kids but it's not a must have for me
stephany g.
panama city, Bella vista, Bella vista
It s amazing this product I will recommend. I thing that the price is ok for the product and it for long durability.
Holly H.
Borehamwood , ['', '', 'Hertfordshire ']
Unfortunately I didn't love this. As it completely dried my skin out by far tooo much. Didn't work on my skin at all
Gemma C.
Wantage, Wantage
Sting your face a little when applying and they're a little rough but they really work. Definitely help combat spots.
Grace S.
These are a miracle product. They work on any acne areas on the body aswel as the fact. Really is a great product.
alex c.
i think this is okay. i use this after my pimples had popped and when i wake up in the morning, its already healed
Arielle T.
Vaudreuil-Dorion
The pads are really good if you have a big surface of acne. Iuse this regularly and it always work pretty great!
Laura D.
Wakefield, England
Leaves skin feeling fresh - have a bit of a tingle but I find I've had less breakouts since I started using them!
Arsa W.
Nottingham
They save my life wherever I get large pores.These pad are so easy to use and I get instant result when I use it
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue
Samantha N.
Brookeville, MD
Where is the best place to buy this product

Walmart