BY CLEARASIL

• So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kassie C.
Calgary, AB
Honestly, these pads were great for a quick fix of a pimple but I found it dried out my skin completely and left me super flaky!!
Lauren P.
Not too bad, did not have to use it long as spots cleared up, the smell is so strong it smells like a lot of chemicals combined
Kyla M.
Was not too happy with these cleansing pads. They made my skin breakout terribly. It may be my skin type, or just the product.
Funmi A.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Love love love!! Keeps my skin clear and its very light and moisturizing! Would recommend for people from heavy to light acne!
Lisa G.
This product cleans my face so noce it is very smooth after i use it but it feels like i use a kitchen grater on my face lol
April M.
Kingston, ON
I really liked these! They are fairly gentle on my skin, and make my face feel very clean. I still break out, but not as bad.
Kennedy M.
Pelzer, South Carolina
This definitely made my pores look smaller, but then again it also made me break out. I wouldn't say it's for all skin types
Crystal M.
Surrey, BC
Touch! These burn really bad and I don't have sensitive skin. They strip your face too much and I would not recommend them.
Suha A.
Sydney
The best spot clearing product i have ever used and not only once.
This is really reliable and not a waste of money at all.
Sherry S.
Wellington
Love these! My skin has been so clear since I started using these. They leave my skin feeling so clean. Will repurchase.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue
Samantha N.
Brookeville, MD
Where is the best place to buy this product