BY CLEARASIL

• Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Eugenie A.
Beech Island, SC
Growing up in high school, I used this every morning with my face care regime. I still use these to this day. Not every day, just when I need it now. It works great and leaves skin feeling fantastic CLEARASIL® Rapid Rescue Deep Treatment Pads
Tonya C.
This product clears up my acne pretty quickly without drying out my skin too badly. I only get occasional breakouts, so I only need to use this treatment on spots of my face. The smell isn't fabulous, but it works on my toughest pimples.
Mallory W.
Virginia Bch, VA
I haven't been getting the best results with these. It helps pretty well with redness. But it hasn't done much for me in the acne-fighting department. It doesn't dry my skin out too much which is always nice. I don't think I'll get them again though.
Sydney S.
Charlotte
These leave my face feeling oil free and clean throughout the day. Sometimes my face will feel dry so I always use lotion after. They're a good price and last a long time!! I carry them in my purse so I can use them after working out.
Mindi M.
Des Allemands, LA
I love these pads. Not only do they take off my makeup amazingly, they make my face feel so fresh! I've used these for a long time and especially focus on using them when I feel acne coming or when I've used makeup a lot. It's a huge help!
Ailyn E.
Not ideal for sensitive skin seeing as this is a stronger product. Personally I LOVED to use this when I was breaking our bad. This does a great job at drying acne so make sure to use a very moisturizing lotion when using this product
Sanquana S.
Altus , OK
I've used these pads for a while and I'm not sure if it really cleared my skin because I keep having acne breakouts. It does make my skin feel clean I can say that. Just because it's not perfect for me doesn't mean it won't work for anyone else.
Spencer Y.
Paducah, KY
Left my face very dry, I didn't really like these. I bought them for my son who lives them. I wanted to try one because I had never tried and I probably wouldn't use them again. I will buy for my 13 year old soon again but not myself.
Chinasa O.
Cambridge
One of the first products I tried for acne when I was young and I love this product. The pads clean your skin well and you can feel the product on your face immediately. It works better in conjunction with other products but is good for cleaning.
Macarena C.
Mount Vernon, NY
Great for cleaning makeup residue and as well GREAT for drying acne. The only and thing is that it can be TOO drying. You have ti be careful and be constantly hydrating you skin. Packaging is excellent and love that they come in individual soaked pads. It makes life easier.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue

back