BY CLEARASIL #94 in Face Wipes

• Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Lisa P.
Cambridge , ON
I've been using this since I was a wee girl. One of my go to for that quick cleansing. The little pads are convient and its travel friendly
LEAR18053 Diana D.
I love this product, my skin is soft and protected, I always recommend it, it is something that I will never stop buying. I LOVEEEEEE.!!
Katie R.
Dundalk, Louth
Love these pads. May sting when applied on face but really do work at getting rid of spots and helping to prevent them. Highly recommend
Alanna C.
Milton Station, Prince Edward Island
With my sensitive skin, I find wit these lads burn my face. they hurt my face and make it red. if you have very sensitive skin watch out.
member-21c27fd86
Was not a fan of these, found them harsh and scratchy on the skin. Would burn my face and cause redness and in some cases break me out.
Skye P.
England
After only a couple of used my skin felt noticeably smoother, cleaner, tighter and my pores less noticeable! Really enjoy this product
Sam W.
These are the only cleansing pads I've noticed a difference with. Even just after 5-7 days of using them my skin is visibly clearer.
Meghan P.
These really dried my face out. I wouldn't recommend them unless you have extremely oily skin as they can be quite harsh on the skin
Valerie B.
Bel Air, MD
Works pretty well. You can literally see all the dirt on the pad! Burns if you have an open pimple, but worked well while i used it.
Roberta H.
Maple Cross, Rickmansworth
For a cleansing pad it worked well but I just don't reach for it as often as I could because I personally prefer liquid cleansers.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue