BY CLEARASIL

• Should you put lotion over or under the pad?2 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...2 Answers
Claudette F.
Grande Prairie, AB
I use these during a break out. They leave my skin rather dry but they definitely clean my face well. The scent isn't overpowering and they get the job done
Ashley F.
Love these pads I use them daily to keep my face feeling fresh. Also great to use in the summer when you feel sweaty. They are very effective and affordable.
Mason v.
Edmonton, AB
These acne pads work great. I use them every day after washing my face, with a cloth. They work wonders and I owe my clear skin to Clearasil. Great product.
paige b.
glasgow
If anything this product irritated my skin even more than it already was , it didn't do much to my skin except making it red and blotchy , wouldn't buy again
Bianca S.
longueuil, Quebec
Ce produit est un très bon produit il me faire à tout les jours il fait disparaître en un coup de main tous mes petits boutons inconfortable juste magique
Amelia G.
Real great for a deep clean and cleanse of your pores. Great for after you've taken makeup off and need a good clean perfect for on the go or on holiday.
Morgan B.
Ruthven, ON
Great at taking all the makeup off your face after you wash it with water. Sometimes I'm surprised at the amount that is still on my face after washing.
kiera g.
Work really Well, good if you have very oily skin, blackheads and acne spots. If you have similar skin you should give these a try in expensive aswell.
Heather R.
St John, NL
I absolutley love these cleansing pads. They make your skin feel soft from the exfoliation of using the pads and you can see the proof of dirt on them.
Katey L.
Mississauga
These are the bomb! Quick and easy use and gets the job done. There is a little tingly sensation but that just goes to show that it's working. Love!
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue
Samantha N.
Brookeville, MD
Where is the best place to buy this product

Walmart