BY CLEARASIL

• Does this dry your skin out???7 Answers
  • Should you put lotion over or under the pad?2 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...2 Answers
Amara W.
These didn't have a great effect on my skin it made my skin red and these cotton pads had a very strong chemical smell. I did like how clean my skin felt I it was also only a pound at a discount store near me. 😐
Veronique T.
sainte-luce, Quebec, N/A
I like this product however it does leave you feeling dry and it stings a tad , especially when used over fresh pimples .. Does give you a feeling of clean but takes all your oil out of the skin
Akilina C.
When my acne got really bad, I had to use something very strong to kill all the germs and dry my face so that everything could heal. So I used these Clearasil pads and it was very successful.
Candace S.
Barrie, ON
Not a fan of this at all. It dried up my skin big time, made it very red and stung like crazy.
But just because it didn't work well for me, it doesn't mean it won't work for you.
Britney F.
When using these pads that sting my face quite a bit and leaves it red for a bit however, when i put this on a pimple or bump it makes it dry and usually goes within a couple days
Lily-May H.
Townsville, QLD
I love this product! It helped with my acne and made my skin feel soft. I always have the clearasil ultra rapid action pads somewhere around the house for a quick way to clean my face.
Haleigh S.
Kitchener, ON
Greta for when I have breakouts during that time of the month. Only product I buy as it doesn't cause facial rashes or dry skin. Would buy this product again.
Yasmin M.
It's ok but I just find that once I remove these the next day I get a bit of breakout on my cheeks and forehead and it takes a really long time to get rid of.
Chloe B.
These Clearail pads are great. I go through stages from having horrible spots to a clear looking face. These pads work wonders on my dry and sensitive skin.
Ashley F.
Love these pads I use them daily to keep my face feeling fresh. Also great to use in the summer when you feel sweaty. They are very effective and affordable.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue
Samantha N.
Brookeville, MD
Where is the best place to buy this product

Walmart