BY CLEARASIL #100 in Face Wipes

• So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lauren B.
Winnipeg , MB
This product is really strong on my face and will burn if it gets too close to my eyes but it's the one product i see results the next day. i use it about every other day and it helps so much with break outs. i will always use a little bit of lotion after using just because the smell is so strong
Alana F.
I love this product due to the fact it help reduce and prevent my spots. It's normally under £5 and can buy from most supermarkets or boots and superdrug. The size is small and Is easily able to travel with
Alexia S.
I'm using this product for my acne. I've gotten it with a special offer with more pads for the same price. It was a consideration from my sister and I'm happy to have followed it because it really helps, but only if you use it like recommended, in the morning and evening.
Mackenzie F.
Warman, Saskatchewan
These things are amazing! Whenever I see a pimple coming on, I just use these on the targeted area and it just gets rid of the pimple in 1-2 days. It's so awesome. I don't have crazy acne, just an occasional pimple here and there so I'm not sure if this will work on very acne prone skin but it works on the occasional pimple for sure
Jimena P.
This totally worth the money! I have acne and I couldn't find something to help my face with pimples and I started to use this and it began to disappear all my acne pimples, I totally recommend it is no just to convince you to buy it, is because it really works!!
Paula T.
London
This is definitely the most affordable acid salicylic face pads and they are amazing. Very good value for money and very good quality did not expect that. Would definitely buy again and would recommend to everyone!
Linda S.
A repurchase for me,it cleans my skin so deeply!! First I clean my skin with my every day cleanser, and then with the clearasil ultra deep pore pads! The pad is always dirty! So my pores where still dirty! I love it! And the smell is super!!
Alana F.
At first I didn't like this product because it stings and drys out my skin. But after four hours I noticed that my spots had been reduced. I now use this product twice a day.
Stephanie M.
Avondale, AZ
LOVE THESE BAD BOYS!!!!!! I feel super clean when i use this pads. Feels like I'm getting really deep into my skin just removing all the dirt my regular face wash cant get to.
Katrina C.
Very strong astringent pads that are textured on one side then flat on the other. They cleanse the skin getting all the impurities out of it and leaves a tight clean sensation on your skin. The smell is very antibacterial like tea tree which can be a little overpowering
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue