BY CLEARASIL

• Does this dry your skin out???6 Answers
  • Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Maddie W.
These pads cleanses my skin so well. I recommend this product to keep your skin clean and to help it clear up. You can really feel the product work and you can see a difference.
none n.
Their good but feel overpriced for what you get. You can see the dirt come off your face onto the pads but I'm not sure what you get from these you don't get from wet wipes and a cheaper facial cleanser
Olivia C.
Not that great, they broke me out and left my skin quite oily and unfresh. Obviously everyone has different skin that reacts to different products but this didn't work for me
Mollie B.
Liverpool , Merseyside
Didn't work, wouldn't re purchase or recommend to anyone. Packaging is good tells you a lot about how to use it! Just a shame it didn't really work in the end. Really gentle on your skin, need to improve on the formula.
Patricia A.
Rumelange
I use this these pads a long time ago but I remember that I had a terrible acne in my forehead and when I used this, it was so much better. I totally recommend this product.
Daisy-Marie H.
Love/hate relationship with this product. I didn't really see any results and when I did it took a while too. These aren't too expensive and they are good quality.
Jaymee L.
St, ON
Love love love these. Always end up going back to them. After going off birth control my skin started breaking out, after being used to clear clear skin for 2 years it was really bothering me. This helps a lot and makes me feel a lot more confident. the smell is really strong, but you're able to look past it. as soon as I put this on my face I can feel it working.
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec
I love these wipes. They are amazing at deep cleaning your skin when your on the go and can't cleanse your face with a regular gel or cream cleanser or in between cleansing. I love the tingling sensation i get from using these wipes or pads. You really feel like every pore opening and the product is really getting down into them to remove everything. You can even see it too, all dirt and oil shows up right on the pad.
Lauren C.
Wales
I use these pads regularly and i absolutely love them, they are amazing for getting the dirt out of you pores ad they have little rough bits on every pad. It makes you face tingle as well which is nice. Only down side is they do bring your spots to the surface which is necessary to clear skin. Would recommend
MARIA G.
Markham, ON
This is a nice item to use on the regular. It smells nice, you feel fresh and clean after and it's not too harsh on the skin. I would suggest washing off the makeup first and then using this afterwards. It's not just a cleansing wipe to me it has other properties so don't waste it.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue

back