BY CLEARASIL #94 in Face Wipes

• Does this dry your skin out???6 Answers
  • Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Linzy L.
Amazing product that is so easy to use and comes in a size that is easy to travel with. Always use after the gym when I can't get to the shower right away! Doesn't dry my skin out or cause any reactions !
Claire B.
Birmingham
I really like this product, with the alcoholic smell and texture to the pad you feel you are getting a really good cleanse and clean. I did notice as well that my redness and pimple size was reduced as stated on the pack. However I did find a couple of draw backs to this product. Firstly the price. I think I paid £5.99 and the tub lasted me less than a month as I had to use more than one pad each time. Secondly even though I didn't use them daily they did start to really dry out my skin due to the abrasive nature.
Danielle A.
I found these really helped to take off my makeup. It met my expectations and I didn't feel I needed to take further steps to remove makeup. It was very effective
Chloe S.
They helped periodically with my black heads and white heads but now it's just stopped working. I'm on my 3rd tub and I won't be buying anymore after I use this.
Emilia W.
London
These pads are great for acne they dry out my pimples and make them disappear faster although they are very strong so I don't think they are good for sensitive skin the packaging is very nice and different I recommend them to anyone who has acne.
Maddie W.
These pads cleanses my skin so well. I recommend this product to keep your skin clean and to help it clear up. You can really feel the product work and you can see a difference.
none n.
Their good but feel overpriced for what you get. You can see the dirt come off your face onto the pads but I'm not sure what you get from these you don't get from wet wipes and a cheaper facial cleanser
Olivia C.
Not that great, they broke me out and left my skin quite oily and unfresh. Obviously everyone has different skin that reacts to different products but this didn't work for me
Mollie B.
Liverpool , Merseyside
Didn't work, wouldn't re purchase or recommend to anyone. Packaging is good tells you a lot about how to use it! Just a shame it didn't really work in the end. Really gentle on your skin, need to improve on the formula.
Patricia A.
Rumelange
I use this these pads a long time ago but I remember that I had a terrible acne in my forehead and when I used this, it was so much better. I totally recommend this product.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue