BY CLEARASIL

• Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Alexandria D.
Augusta , GA
I really liked this product but for the most part it is just like any other similar product. Sure it worked, and it's great but nothing really stood out to me about it. I would buy it again because it is a bit cheaper than other alternatives
Valeria P.
My mom introduced me to this product while I was in high school. I loved it. Keep in mind it takes time to work. It does wonders once you have been using it correctly. I was not the teen in high school with ugly acne thanks to this product.
Mara R.
Aurelia, IA
I love these! They dry my acne out and they really get my skin clean when I'm in a hurry. Some of their products are kind of expensive so I only buy some of their products when I have the extra money. I typically use these pads when I do a lot of work outside and I get pretty dirty.
Mallory W.
Virginia Bch, VA
I haven't been getting the best results with these. It helps pretty well with redness. But it hasn't done much for me in the acne-fighting department. It doesn't dry my skin out too much which is always nice. I don't think I'll get them again though.
Eugenie A.
Beech Island, SC
Growing up in high school, I used this every morning with my face care regime. I still use these to this day. Not every day, just when I need it now. It works great and leaves skin feeling fantastic CLEARASIL® Rapid Rescue Deep Treatment Pads
Tracey T.
If my face gets oily, from sunscreen or my bangs laying on my forehead I use these to remove the oil and clean my pores.  The price for this 65 pack is reasonable, I'm always keeping my eye out for coupons.  I would recommend this product to those who have acne for sure.
Kaitlyn S.
Acworth, GA
I love these Clinique action pads because they work very good and they are easy to use. I can just come home wipe my face down with a wipe and then I'm done. Not hard at all and the price is great I buy more of this product every time I run out.
hannah f.
Fort Worth, TX
I like these beacause they're easy to use and they're cheap! They also do a good job at controlling my oil and my breakouts. 10/10 would recommend! They dry out really quickly if you leave the top off for more than a few minutes though.
Cynthia C.
The formula in this product is pretty strong, so I wouldn't recommend using if you have sensitive skin and/or are prone to breakouts due to chemical allergy. If you have active blemishes with open sores, be aware your skin may burn. Mine did.
Christy B.
Wilson
Seriously used these since middle school. I love these little beautiful pads of no acne joy. Idk how but they made my acne go bye bye. High recommend to people with oily skin. It did make my skin a tad dry but nothing I'd complain about.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue

back