BY CLEARASIL

• Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Lauren W.
Bristol
Used these for a little while and it didn't seem to do much for my skin. They are quite harsh, and my skin is not super sensitive. Does dry out your skin quite a bit and it will need moisturising after this product.
Joyce H.
kilwinning
I actually use this when abroad to stop prickly heat lol. But it really does help with keeping the face very clean and clear. It's smells very strong so could be harsh on extremely sensitive skin. My skin isn't too sensitive so it's always been ok with it.
Nicola J.
These pads are fantastic, the skin is so smooth after using so make up n things go on lovely. Like everything else it brings out the badness so your quite spotty but that clears away quickly and spotlessly
Meg C.
Edinburgh
I never really noticed a difference when I used these pads. They don't have the nicest fragrance either; it's quite a clinical smell. I don't think I will be re-purchasing them and wouldn't really recommend them.
Marie D.
This skin cleanser saved my acne life. Without It I can't live. I became addicted to this product. It deeply cleans your pores and get ride of all your acne in less then 48hrs. It works amazingly well for me.
Hannah B.
When using these, they make my face feel super clean and refreshed. It also comes with plenty of those pads which is pretty good considering the price. However, this product didn't really cause my face to clear up.
Kyleigh M.
GLASGOW
I have been using these since I've been 13/14 and I'm now in my 30s, I love this product and would definitely recommend it leaves your face feeling totally refreshed as well as doing what it's supposed to!
Mackenzie N.
Good for skin cleansing, but have a very strong scent and when applied to face it can kinda hurt acne or sting eyes, but otherwise as I said good for skin cleansing before putting a different treatment on.
Christine G.
Northview avenue , Tilbury
Great littld cleansing pads I used to use these slot I now tend to reach for my nip and fab pads I I do prefer those ones. However these do help to cleanse the skin and sis help my outbreaks calm quicker
Tara W.
Birmingham
lovely product with slight improvement on my skin after a few uses. this was my first time using this and it felt gentle and the packaging was simple yet effective. would recommend to others interested.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue

back