BY CLEARASIL #94 in Face Wipes

• Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Ella L.
Winnipeg , MB
I like this product because it comes with tons of facial pads and that really helps out with the amount of usage the packaging is gorgeous I like the colours and I've use this product before it just has a slightly strong smell but it works good on my skin
Allanah M.
Glasgow
I loved the smell of this product but also loved the results. With the texture of the wipe I was able to scrub a little and remove blackheads. It removed all excess oils and therefore I in the future received less breakouts
Ruby W.
Chelmsford
Love these ultra rapid action pads! They do sting a bit when you use them on your face but it's nothing unbearable, a good overall product for a cheap price and it works! Which is the best part. Would recommend this.
Alice B.
Rotherham , UK
Admittedly I haven't used this product in a number of years, however that is by no means a bad thing! I used to use this product as a teenager to cleanse and clean my acne prone skin and I now have no use for using it as it cleared my skin up wonderfully! Would recommend.
Lauren W.
Bristol
Used these for a little while and it didn't seem to do much for my skin. They are quite harsh, and my skin is not super sensitive. Does dry out your skin quite a bit and it will need moisturising after this product.
Adelina P.
thornhill, ON
i use this whenever i feel my skin is starting to break out or i just use it on a single break out and it does the trick. i have been using it for years. i have normal skin and this does have alcohol in it so i wouldn't suggest it if you have dry skin
Emma W.
High Street, Brackley
Love love love these pads. You can see what has been pulled out of your pores on the pad. They leave skin feeling tingly and clean. Do it use near your eyes though as they are incredibly strong. The really work though.
Nicola J.
These pads are fantastic, the skin is so smooth after using so make up n things go on lovely. Like everything else it brings out the badness so your quite spotty but that clears away quickly and spotlessly
Joyce H.
kilwinning
I actually use this when abroad to stop prickly heat lol. But it really does help with keeping the face very clean and clear. It's smells very strong so could be harsh on extremely sensitive skin. My skin isn't too sensitive so it's always been ok with it.
Meg C.
Edinburgh
I never really noticed a difference when I used these pads. They don't have the nicest fragrance either; it's quite a clinical smell. I don't think I will be re-purchasing them and wouldn't really recommend them.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue