BY CLEARASIL #94 in Face Wipes

• Does this dry your skin out???6 Answers
  • Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Laura W.
Use this product when my pores are open from the steam in the shower. This is to try and get rid of the build up that cause slight black heads. This is very strong product and I don't use it too often as I feel it drys out the skin rapidly.
Charlotte W.
lichfield
Really good product to use in emergencies. Quite a strong but nice smell, no irritation at al and works fairly well. It's my first time trying after being recommended from a friend and I like it a lot. Will be considering buying again
Yasmin M.
Leven, Fife
These are great for a quick wipe to feel clean and toned. I personally feel if I'm going to get a breakout, I'm going to get a breakout it doesn't matter what I do to prevent it but these do leave your skin feeling fresh and clean.
Sophie M.
Flat 3/1, Paisley
When I had acne these helped a bit, but they stung my skin so much and had a really strong alcohol like smell. It got rid of some spots at first but then they stopped working. I don't think they were really that great but they're worth a try to see if they work for you.
Shaun H.
Works really well on breakouts, unclogs pours and you see the results on the pads. Make your skin feel smooth and clean and results in your breakouts getting smaller over night CLEARASIL® Stubborn Acne Control 5in1 Daily Pads
Abigail B.
These pads feel great when you first start to use them and as soon as you wipe your face, you can definitely feel it working! It has a fresh tingling sensation and they leave your face feeling fresh all day long! One down side is that they don't seem to work too well with oily/combination skin but that's a me problem!
Kimberley W.
St. Albert, Alberta
This product smells awful and doesn't feel very nice...but I love it because it works. A couple times a month my skin gets all pimply and gross whether I've been eating too many burgers or I'm on my period and these wipes are a god-send. When they say "rapid action" they really do mean it. If you can handle the acidic smell and feeling then you're home free. My advice is that yes they do sort of sting and tingle, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's hurting your skin, it's just the effect of the salicylic acid really slaughtering your acne. I find that the feeling (and the smell) go away within a couple of minutes and then I'll usually use a toner lotion or moisturizer because the wipes really do dry out your skin. But like I said- they work like a charm for unfortunate acne outbreaks and I've been buying them for years.
Yasmin Y.
These pore pads are just... Amazing. They have a basic packaging and smell really strong. I bought mine from boots but I'm sure they're on amazon. Very cheap and effective, I would highly recommend this to anybody buying it
Sammie U.
Rattery, South Brent
This product is so handy in a little tub, the wipes have a lot of product on and they really take away all the dirt from your pores and help prevent breakouts. I believe there aviavlabe in most drug stores and supermarkets.
Lauren P.
Glasgow
A nice quick way of removing dirt and makeup from the face. However the pads tend to have a grainy texture and leave the skin irritated or extremely ticklish. Reasonable value for money but it's nothing worth repurchasing.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue