BY CLEARASIL

• Does this dry your skin out???6 Answers
  • Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Dominika S.
I use clearasil rapid action pads twice a day (in the morning and in the evening). It helps to clear breakouts fast, and it also opens up blocked pores which makes your skin look super fresh💘
Kaitlyn L.
suffolk
These rapid action pads are amazing I have used all different kind of brands to find the best skin cleanser and this is the best one so far. It is so simple and quick to use.
Thao T.
Montreal, QC
This product sadly does not help reducing my acne at all. It also has a very strong smell of alcohol so it is kinda irritating. I find it too harsh for my skin and dry it out too much (even though I have oily skin). It works well as a quick makeup remover though
Taylor J.
Halifax , NS
The best acne product I’ve ever used. They have little exfoliating bumps in them and they really do shrink zits in 12 hours. If you have dry sensitive skin already, use it every other night or just make sure you’re only exfoliating the acne spots.
Kiera N.
Middlesbrough, Middlesbrough
Refreshing. Great prouduct, use daily on my skin. Feels gentle however very strong smelling. Packing is appropriate and appealing. Good value and boots have good offers usually. Will buy again when I run out
Jess S.
These pads are amazing. I use them regularly and they have really helped to clear up my skin. They help to clean out my pores and bring spots to the surface. I would 100% recommend.
Lynda K.
Tipperary
I have always had fairly good skin, yes its by no means perfect but when it comes to spots and breakouts I am lucky enough to not have to worry about them. That is most of the time anyway.When I do get a breakout it tends to be around my forehead and chin, no matter where they are we hate spots they ruin our make up and our confidence but the one product I keep going back to is the Clearasil Rapid Action Pads.These are amazing for clearing up spots nearly overnight. I only use them at night because they can be quite harsh, and I only apply to the effected area. I find the real sore spots are no where near as sore the next day and although the marks might be still there the 'lumpiness' of them is almost completely gone. For me I find 3 days is all it takes to really clear up a breakout. I am on my 3rd tub of these pads and although I don't use them everyday they keep for ages in the tub. Definitely a another must have for me.
Jessica E.
Initially this worked well for reducing and clearing any of my acne prone areas - especially around the jawline. This isn't something I would recommend as a long term solution though. As time went on, it seemed like my skin developed a sensitivity to these pads to the point of application burning and leaving red areas on my face. If you have sensitive skin - stay away or use sparingly otherwise.

On the plus side, you get a good amount of pads, which are soaked well in product. The are also a bit thicker than competitors.
Crystal O.
East St, MB
Not too big of a fan of these pads as they seemed to burn and irritate my face further. They would make my face fairly dry and you have to be very careful to not keep them open too long otherwise they will dry out before you finish the pack. They are a good price but my sensitive skin couldn't take them.
mariya p.
Leicester , Leicestershire
sadly i did not get on with these pads at all. i have oily, acne prone skin, and i guess i'd assumed that a product meant for my skin type would not be irritating. but i found that it it was very harsh, leaving me with a stinging, burning sensation, and i don't even have particularly sensitive skin. i also felt it was a little too 'wet', making me want to wash my face after use. overall just not a pleasant experience.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue

back