BY CLEARASIL #94 in Face Wipes

• Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Chloe W.
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I use these when i get an area of stubborn breakouts that i want to get rid of quickly. These do dry out my already dry skin but i find they really help when i get an area of bad breakouts, i obviously won't use these when i have the occasional one. They make my breakouts go down significantly and heal much quicker. They do have quite a strong alcohol scent to me and they do sting my skin quite a bit if the area is especially sensitive. These are good and usually last me quite a while so i would recommend them even if you get consistent breakouts
Bailie C.
Hertford
I love the formula of these pads because they are very fats acting and for a teenage girl in secondary school  who likes to wear makeup, to make it look that much better is to have clear skin, and i found that this is very good for making spots smaller and less inflamed
Azaria P.
I used this product a little while ago and I was satisfied with the results. It wasn't anything amazing but it did help to oil control my problematic areas. I like the handy, disposable pads that you can use and bin really quickly and effortlessly. I don't think I would repurchase as I have found my go-to skincare but I would recommend for someone who needs a quick solution to tame their acne problems.
Saff L.
I have been using these twice a day for a few months now, and I can see the difference. I have alot less blemishes, and my skin does look alot healthier. I would Definately reccomend these to anyone who has the occasional problematic skin.
sbeh X.
Clears my skin well, great for any type of skin and a quick refresh through out the entire day, used this product for Just over 4 months and saw so many changes in my skin, highly recommend this product to anyone x
Vicky V.
I started using these about 2 weeks ago and I am so pleased that I did. The improvement was amazing!!! If I have spots, I have really bad inflamed spots and using these pads is a success. After 1 week my spots had settled down. O use one pad in the morning and one evening. I recommend!
Georgia W.
Truro, Cornwall
 Absolutely LOVE these pads, they work amazingly on my skin and i can genuinely feel them working. They really make my skin feel as if they've had a deeo treatment and also exfoliate at the same time. Highly recommend these pads and you get so many in a pot!!
Dominika S.
I use clearasil rapid action pads twice a day (in the morning and in the evening). It helps to clear breakouts fast, and it also opens up blocked pores which makes your skin look super fresh💘
Esme M.
They really are rapid action, I use one every morning and night and by the next day my skin has cleared a lot, I do recommend these but not to people with sensitive skin as they can be a bit harsh however I would definitely by them again.
Kaitlyn L.
suffolk
These rapid action pads are amazing I have used all different kind of brands to find the best skin cleanser and this is the best one so far. It is so simple and quick to use.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue