BY CLEARASIL #100 in Face Wipes

• So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley C.
Reidsville, NC
I love this clearasil pads! They reduce the largeness of my pores as well as eliminate any break outs I may be having. They are easy to use on the go as well, if you are traveling and do not want that hassle of a regular face wash. Great price for the product you receive.
Norma V.
Austin, TX
These work surprisingly well! They help keep my face clear without over drying. In the past, I've tried other similar products, but they did not work as well. I hope acne won't be a lifetime problem, but as long as I have to deal with it, I will keep using this product.
Katie L.
Columbus, OH
The ultra deep pore pads work really well, and I love the tingle feeling on my face after I use it. And I'm glad they give you so many pads in a pack. I use them at night and in the morning, and they help my face feel refreshed before I go to bed and before I go to work.
Isabella I.
They are so easy to just take for traveling and going to the gym. I do feel like it isn't for dry skin. It is a good value for what you get and cheap for a skincare product. I have used this many times just because it's so easy just to bring with you. I would buy again.
Ashley B.
I use these every morning in replace of washing my face. They leave my face feeling clean and refreshed. They do a great job of clearing up zits. I tried using a different brand and they just didn't work the same. They usually run around $5.00 for 90 pads, which isn't terrible. You do get what you pay for and they are worth it.
Jourdan P.
Dayton, OH
Love these wipes! They work great at removing dirt and oil from skin and giving face a soft refreshed feeling. I would recommend to others to buy this product and try it out! The packaging is nice and many clothes come in one package so you don't run out super fast!
Destiney K.
Kokomo, IN
These are great, medicated face wipes for keeping face fresh and clear from impurities. I use daily if having breakouts; other times I would use once a week for deep clean. My favourite is to wash with usual facewash, then wipe down with these pads, then steam for 10 mins, before moisturizing: feels almost like a spa-clean.
Ying L.
I have mix feelings about this product only because i find that sometimes it works really well and then other times not so much. The smell is pretty pleasant unlike other acne pads that have a really strong smell but this does work really well when it does works!
Hanna G.
The Woodlands, TX
Not a big fan of acne pads like this, so that makes me a little biased to begin with. These lads have an insanely strong odor, but that is to be expected because of the nature of the product. I found that the pads made my skin sting and at times I would even get a burning sensation. I find that troubling because my skin is far from sensitive.
RobinandBrandi M.
Senatobia
My husband uses these every now and then for his face and shoulders. He tends to get breakouts a lot more than me but he says these help so I recommend them if ur prone to getting zits constantly. They will dry your skin up but I think that's the point of the stuff
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue