BY CLEARASIL

• Should you put lotion over or under the pad?2 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
ashley m.
I love the convenience of a pad so you don't get water everywhere and it's easy & quick.
Krystal J.
These don't really do too much. They feel nice and refreshing but that is pretty much it.
Brook M.
Goodletsville , rn
I love these they are like cleaning your face with a wash cloth but u can grab the and go
Christina D.
Glendale, CA
Perfect for removing makeup. won't dry out your skin. makes yo0ur skin feel really clean.
Tara P.
Bangor, ME
Not a good product your face feels almost sticky after using and I still am breaking out
Melanie B.
Stow, OH
Love these they get all the dirt and leave my face feeling so clean and helps with acne!
alie b.
Elk River, MN
This didn't really keep my acne away. It did dry my skin out a lot. Not very impressed
Star K.
Chattanooga, TN
Work really well for my son and he likes them because they don't leave his face sticky.
Eleazaida R.
They sting a little but I'm always amazed at how much junk these clean out of my face.
DesaRae J.
Hamilton, MT
These are great! I honestly don't think you can get in certain areas good enough though
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue
Samantha N.
Brookeville, MD
Where is the best place to buy this product