BY CLEARASIL

• Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Shelby B.
Tulsa, OK
Worked fine for me throughout the day when I felt too oily or like a breakout was coming on.
Asa C.
They worked well without irritation. It works better than all of the acne products I've used
Sarah L.
Walnut creek, CA
The smell is potent. Overall the product is average. Nothing spectacular happened when used.
Sarah K.
Washington, DC
This product is a bit strong and drying. It didn't seem to directly impact my acne concerns.
Vickie L.
Dalton
Works great , removes left behind makeup and oil left behind and help my face to stay clear !
Leslie T.
Hemet, CA
I used to use and I love them my pores were super clean but when I ran out they got bad again
Ashley P.
Love them. They smell good, and work great. Easy and quick to do, especially right before bed
Mishana P.
Farmersville, TX
I love the ease of these. They are a great product. Work well on the skin and help the acne.
AdamandAmanda E.
Shelbiana, KY
I have used this in the past and love them. I used them for years when I struggled with acne.
Marciee C.
Las Vegas , NV
These pads smell great and they also feel great once applied! They keep me from breaking out
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue

back