BY CLEARASIL

• Should you put lotion over or under the pad?2 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...2 Answers
Monica G.
Reedley , CA
Would not recommend. This made my face extremely red and it also made my face so dry and flaky.
Kjersti D.
Mayville, Wi
I love these. They clear my acne up with in a week of use. And they leave my face feeling great
Abby B.
Kennesaw, GA
Gets rid of all my blemishes and helps take my makeup off also. Prevents against further acne!
Skylah M.
Dallas, TX
I use these all the time and they all way come through when I need them there great toner pads
Samantha S.
King city, CA
Love this product.. I've tried other but always wind adding this back into my cleansing routine
Charissa M.
These cleansing pads are so worth the money they work really well an keep your pores open alot
Catherine B.
Used these before, I thought they worked good. My face felt clean after I used one every night
Cecelia K.
Barrington, IL
One of the better cleaning pads out there. I can see all of the dirt that it takes off my face.
Emaly S.
Love these! Easy to use, I like the tingle it leaves behind because I know it's doing it's job.
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Pretty good. There's better but for the price you can't beat it. Leaves skin clean and glowing.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue
Samantha N.
Brookeville, MD
Where is the best place to buy this product

Walmart