BY CLEARASIL #94 in Face Wipes

• Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Julia C.
Melrose , Ma
Great product my face felt really tingly clean after using them will rebuy amazing!! Great price
Mandy H.
Laramie, WY
I liked the convenance of these. Easy on the go. But I didn't think these really helped my skin!
Lakisha J.
Gwynn Oak, MD
Great purchase brought this for my daughter it did wonders for her acne. She's on her second jar.
Sarah H.
Wichita, KS
This product dries my skin out like crazy and no amount of lotion will help subside the dryness.
Monica D.
Lawrenceville, GA
Not the best gave them
A try a second time and it mad my skin super dry and made me breakout more
Shannon G.
Rio Linda, Ca
I love this product it leaves my face feeling so clean and refreshed without irritating my skin.
Teresa S.
Hiram, GA
Easy to use before bed or after a workout. Smell could be a little better. Overall a good product
Monica G.
Reedley, CA
Would not recommend. This made my face extremely red and it also made my face so dry and flaky.
Taylor K.
Pensacola, FL
These are always great they fight off acne and just you can feel them working while u use them!
Charissa M.
These cleansing pads are so worth the money they work really well an keep your pores open alot
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue