BY CLEARASIL

• Should you put lotion over or under the pad?2 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Danielle B.
These pads actually work pretty well but they do sting a bit and tend to dry out your skin, so be sure you're moisturizing when you use them! Very reasonably priced for the results you get, I recommend them for those of you not super comfortable with complex skincare routines.
Kaylee B.
Wyoming , MI
These are very effective and cleaning your face but do leave a sticky residue behind. I would never use one of these pads and then apply makeup. You would have to wash your face to get the residue off. They do feel like they're cleaning your face though!
Christina N.
This is a good product for non-sensitive skin. It is very cleansing and refreshing and will help keep acne at away. But if you already have a problem with acne and you have more sensitive skin, this is too harsh a product and will only make it worse.
Skylar C.
I don't know if it was my skin type or not but these weren't my go to. They use to be, I used them everyday all over my face, they were very harsh and scratchy and very strong rubbing alcohol smell to them. They also started burning my face in my under eye area and nose. I don't highly recommend.
Kaitlyn M.
I use these every day and I like them I use them right after taking my makeup off. They do get the stuff that my makeup remover fails to. My acne has been not as bad since using them too. So they are a pretty good product and I will probably repurchase
Tina M.
Polson, MT
These pads are pretty darn effective! I have used them for years and they work really well they can be a bit harsh on your skin do be careful but over all they are amazing! I use them my kids use them lol we all use them as needed because they work.
Arlette C.
This product is amazing. It leaves my skin feeling so refreshed and clean. This helps with my acne because my skin is very sensitive when it comes to wearing make up no matter how good I take all of it off it’s very sensitive and breaks out so this product helps a lot with controlling my acne.
Megan C.
Grapevine, TX
I like these pads but with more sensitive skin they tend to irritate my skin a little bit more than helping my skin. I guess it takes your skin some time to adjust to certain acne fighting agents that a product might have and this one has some great acne fighting agents.
Briana G.
San Jose, CA
Love love love these little acne pads! These are perfect for travel or when you are tired and don't want to spend a long time cleaning your face. They remove traces of makeup left behind by a makeup wipe and protect you from breakouts! Plus they are inexpensive definitely recommend them!
amanda k.
Shreveport, LA
These are great for those that do not suffer from rosacea. I have severe rosacea and they burned my face after 3 uses. They are pretty easy to use, and I passed them down to my son who had been breaking out. After about a week his face was clear. I would recommend these to others for sure.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue
Samantha N.
Brookeville, MD
Where is the best place to buy this product