BY CLEARASIL

• Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Megan S.
Liberty, SC
They do the trick but sometime they dry my face out. They're not expensive for the amount you get.
Melissa M.
Livonia , MI
Dried my face out bad and I have oily skin. Strong smell that stayed on my skin. Wouldn't use again
Julia M.
Extremely harsh on the skin, made for quick results but damaging in the long run. Not worth using.
Brooklyn M.
Blacksburg
These pads have helped some of my acne spots clear up within 2 days!! This product is truly amazing
Morgan D.
Hawk Point, MO
Smell is very potent, made skin a little dry as well. Wish formula worked well with sensitive skin.
Haley L.
I love them they keep my skin looking good! Just remember to still use lotion. Recommend to anyone
Tia M.
This product is awesome. It makes my skin feel fresh and clean. I totally recommend this product!!!
Maryann T.
Love these deep pore pads lifts all the dirt and the smell is nice . Lots of product for the price.
Tyla V.
Grand Rapids, MI
Absolutely LOVE. These are my go to cleansing pads and they clean so amazing. Clears up face quick.
Darcey B.
Las Vegas, NV
You feel the burn, but it may just be my skin, it just dries out my face more than I'd like it to.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue

back