BY CLEARASIL

• Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Hannah H.
Gilmer, TX
Just started using these recently but they gave really helped unclog my pores and cleaned up problem spots
valeria p.
Bronx, NY
This product helps reduce break outs. I usually us this when I feel a pimple coming, It relieves the skin.
Elizabeth E.
Clarksville, TN
I mostly like the convenience of these pads but they will dry out quick if not closed and stored properly!
Jillian P.
These work well in a pinch, but if I used too frequently my skin got a little irritated. The scent was ok.
MarLa O.
My boyfriend introduced me to these and I am so glad he did! I would use these kind of as a makeup remover
Tony T.
Springfield , IL
normally use these right after shaving! i feel like they get my face really clean!! plus they last forever
Emily S.
Newark, DE
My skin is very sensitive but these were a little scratchy and burned my face. especially around my eyes.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a wonderful product and would recommend to all my friends. I have black heads and works for that.
Samantha V.
Meriden, CT
Super convenient and work wonders. You can feel it working immediately! I highly recommend purchasing!!!
Aaron P.
Orange Park
I love this product so much! It keeps my skin clean and clear of all breakouts! It's always a great price
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue

back