BY CLEARASIL

• Should you put lotion over or under the pad?2 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...2 Answers
Destinee P.
Mcgaheysville, VA
These cleansing pads work wonders if you are in the middle of a breakout. They clear your face up quickly!
shawnise s.
Blue Island, IL
Use to use these heavily as a teen, they are quick n easy and get the job done. I'm more of a fan than ever
Liz o.
Columbus , GA
These face wipes have been necessary for me for about ten years to keep my breakout at a minimum they work
Jessica C.
Mount Morris, MI
It was perfect skin cleaned up after using for a while. I will buy it again and see if I like it even more
Tony T.
Springfield , IL
normally use these right after shaving! i feel like they get my face really clean!! plus they last forever
Ronisha M.
Hephzibah, GA
I don't really care for these wipes. I would much rather use astringent or witch hazel and a cotton around
Tamra P.
Long Is City, NY
I love these wipes. They clear all the remaining dirt off your face and leaves your face feeling refreshed.
Kayla G.
Logan, WV
I like this product but it drys my face out very badly you can get it at walmart and it's reasonable priced
Jessica O.
Postville, IA
I put this product right on my pimple and I swear it went away within a few hours! The price was cheap too
Tristan D.
London, KY
I absolutely love these cleansing wipes! They make my skin feel so refreshed! I can bought these for years!
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue
Samantha N.
Brookeville, MD
Where is the best place to buy this product

Walmart