BY CLEARASIL #94 in Face Wipes

• Does this dry your skin out???6 Answers
  • Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Kaylee C.
Love these they even offer refill packs. I use them at morning and night to wipe off my face, nothing special.
Katie S.
Porterdale, GA
I hate these things they dry your skin out so bad and they burn too! Not to mention they stink to high heavens!
Michayla V.
Bradford, PA
These just give the acne a cooking sensation they don't really help clear up the acne. I was very disappointed.
Victoria C.
Pennsville, NJ
Definitely works well! I used them 2x daily am and pm and could tell a difference a day or so after using them!
Jolyn W.
Ehh. The smell is good, but these things dried my skin out so bad. Definitely not anything I'll be using again.
Shayna C.
Brookville, PA
If used in excess, my face gets a little dry. But these truly do help acne clear up and they don't smell bad!
Morgan C.
Ravenna, MI
Used to use these every morning because I get stressed out really easily and this helps keeps my pores clean.
Brenna B.
Bowie, MD
Love! Use everyday. Can really feel the clean. Helps with oily faces too. Wouldn't know what to without them
Alicia G.
I just love the pads. One goes a long way and my face feels so smooth and clean. I recommend this to others.
Cassie M.
4843
Felt like these were pretty rough on my face although it did seem to clean it very well and had a good smell
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue