BY CLEARASIL #100 in Face Wipes

• So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Crystal C.
Danvers, MA
These didn't seem to do anything for my acne and they dried my skin out terribly. I wouldn't purchase them again.
Caitlyn W.
These have helped my face a bit but I feel like the smell is quite strong and it stays on your face hours after.
Valerie S.
Sterling Hts, MI
Effective. I feel like my skin is getting clean and less greasy. Great on the run cleaning. Purchased at Meijer.
kimberly G.
Larned
Love love love this product. My favorite acne product ever! I will continue to use these for the rest of my life!
Faith C.
This is a good product. The smell of it isn't so strong. But it works alot more. I use it at leave 3 times a day.
Cláudia N.
I really like this pads! It's good for oily skin and it works pretty well on my face, unjust bought it at walmart
Hannah S.
Cornelia, GA
Great product. Gets my face nice and clean and keeps my pore's clean. Will use this product again in the future.
Madison C.
Robbinsdale, MN
Been using them for years. I like that they exfoliate well and feel clean. I feel like they really help with acne
Monika D.
Bowling Green, OH
The Clearasil ultra pore cleansing pads made my face very dry, red, and itchy. I would not recommend these pads.
Jessica H.
Mission Viejo, CA
I this this after my last pregnancy. Took away all my acne within a few days. Now I use it for my daily routine.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue