BY CLEARASIL

• Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Anahee N.
Baytown, TX
These things happen in my life saver since I was in high school. There's nothing else that gets my face this clean.
Stacy M.
Senatobia, MS
Easy to use product.. Awesome for teenagers.. You can buy it at Walmart.. Does get all the dirt off of your face..
Jackie h.
Jonesborough, TN
These pads are great to have on hand when going through a bad spout of acne. They dry it up and help keep it away.
Brittany P.
Love to use these occasionally. they work very well but since i have very dry skin i can not use them all the time.
Jade N.
Philadelphia, PA
Very strong alcohol smell an slight stinging when cleaning your face. It does however leave your face free of oil.
Shelly V.
My all time favorite acne cleaners. Not too pricey and extremely effective. The perfect pore cleaner for the price.
Celastine H.
These pads are great on nights you're feeling lazy before bed, just a quick swipe over your face, and you're done.
Sarah C.
I started using this more recently and noticed that my acne cleared up within a day or two after using these pads.
Bree M.
Kind of a harsh product but definitely dries out your acne and helps reduce it. I've used this product many times.
crystal s.
Bronx, NY
I love this because its pads and it cleans my face and keep it cool as well.I feel my face clean. I keep buying it.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue

back