BY CLEARASIL

• Should you put lotion over or under the pad?2 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...2 Answers
Michelle C.
Haverhill, MA
These are very rough on the skin, not recommended for those with sensitive skin. i much prefer the wipes or lotion
Jessica R.
Evans, GA
Didn't work for me. I didn't notice a difference from using this product. I think that it's due to my cystic acne.
Amber W.
Portland, TN
I like the refreshing clean feeling I get after cleaning my face with this product and it doesn't dry my skin out!
Heather B.
La Follette, TN
I keep these stocked! I use them and so do my teens! The best way to help keep skin clear without a lot of hassle!
Kimberly H.
N Little Rock, AR
Love these cleansing pads! They also smell really good too which is a bonus! Help to reduce redness from outbreak.
Trista K.
Akron, OH
Easy and convenient to use. No mees. Love the tingling feeling of fresh clean face. Good prices. I would recommend.
Izabella W.
One of the best thing to get rid of my break out. The formula is strong, but it dries out my acne and not my face!
Camryn R.
Pottstown
This is really good for the end of the day when I don't feel like scrubbing my face but still want to keep it clean
Shelly V.
My all time favorite acne cleaners. Not too pricey and extremely effective. The perfect pore cleaner for the price.
maria b.
These are easy to use.mess free i like them but not the smell lol. I like how it gives my face that fresh feeling.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue
Samantha N.
Brookeville, MD
Where is the best place to buy this product

Walmart