BY CLEARASIL #94 in Face Wipes

• Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Katelyn M.
Collierville, TN
Great product! Clears up any unwanted blemishes. I always apply morning and night to dry up the spots I do not want!
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Used this when I was a teenager. It did get rid of dirt and makeup on my face, however it didn't really prevent acne.
Abby D.
Love these rapid action pads! You can feel them cleaning your pores and leaves your skin feeling fresher and cleaner!
Ming-Li P.
Morrisville, PA
I saw great reviews for this, but sadly it did not help at all. I have pretty bad breakouts & it did nothing for me.
Courtney E.
Wyoming, MN
These pads are so strong they burn my face and eyes. They work well for acne but i can't get over the burn it leaves
Emily D.
Livermore Fls, ME
I love these. They tend remove all the dirt and oil on my face and leave it feeling fresh without being super drying
Seerat K.
They reek of alcohol! I feel like they make no difference to my skin and when u apply it to ur face it burns my eyes
Courtney W.
Salem
These pads are okay. I've used them before and they would clean my face but after using them my face would feel weird
Brandy S.
These are very drying I think. It does help a bit, but think it can also be very irritating in already rashed areas.
Andrea N.
Columbus, OH
I got these I didn't really care for the smell but mine dried out so fast sadly and I don't think it helped my acne
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue