BY CLEARASIL

• Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Gaby L.
Orlando, FL
These are great for spot control if you only want to target one problem area throughout the day than an all over scrub.
Jazmin V.
Tempe, AZ
I personally thought this product was going to be good. It left my face dry and it burned my face. Not trying it again.
Stacy A.
Gloster, LA
Have used these forever really like them they don't dry out my skin or break me out in any weird rashes thank goodness
Laura L.
Two Rivers, WI
Loved these! Worked nice for my skin. Wasn't too drying. And so simple and easy to use. Very affordable and effective!
Hannah D.
CYRUS, MN
These pads are so easy and convenient! I just have them by my bed side table and use them right before going to sleep!
Alexis O.
I use these at night after washing my face to take off any excess dirt/ makeup left on my face. They work pretty good.
Courtney E.
Wyoming, MN
These pads are so strong they burn my face and eyes. They work well for acne but i can't get over the burn it leaves
Jordan B.
Morgantown, WV
I love these lads for a quick cleanse or to take off light layers of makeup. I always feel oil-free and clean after.
Charlee S.
Murrells Inlt, SC
Could not use these. Way too much alcohol and caused my skin to be extremely dry and peeling. Would definitely avoid.
Isha B.
One of my favorite products to help with acne. I definitely see a major difference in my skin when I stop using this!
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue

back