BY CLEARASIL

• So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
yesenia s.
San Jose, CA
I like these. I like the smell and how it makes my face feel fresh every time. Definitely a must have for my summer time
Geneva C.
Temecula, CA
I used these back in 5th grade when I started to hit puberty and they totally controlled the acne I was starting to get.
India H.
Augusta, GA
These pads are deep cleaning and make my skin feel super clean afterwards. I really liked them and would buy them again.
Kristy H.
Lexington, KY
Bad. Leaves my face dry and I think I'm allergic to it. It only gets a 2 star because it did dry my acne up but so rough
Emily W.
Owosso, MI
I really don't think it did anything for my skin. I hate that companies think acne can be combatted by harsh products.
Kristine O.
Pittston, PA
This product didn't really do anything for me. It stings when applied, a little stinky, and dries the skin afterwards.
Hannah D.
CYRUS, MN
These pads are so easy and convenient! I just have them by my bed side table and use them right before going to sleep!
Megan R.
I've used these only once, but they seem to work well. they smell kinda weird and sting a tad, but they reduce redness.
Stacy A.
Gloster, LA
Have used these forever really like them they don't dry out my skin or break me out in any weird rashes thank goodness
Emily N.
orem
The solution on these pads is really potent, I can tell it's doing something. It does leave my skin feeling dry though.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue
Samantha N.
Brookeville, MD
Where is the best place to buy this product