BY CLEARASIL

• Does this dry your skin out???6 Answers
  • Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Vanessa D.
After wiping your entire face with a wipe it is a little tingly but it removed all my makeup and slowly got rid of my acne
Nushrat M.
Chesterfield, MO
I used these before. These really burn sensitive skin. It always hurt me when I used it. Seems it works for oily skin only
Sarah C.
Brooksville, FL
Dried my skin out very badly. Was not happy eith the results of it and ended up throwing it away. Was not worth the money.
Auh'Goddess B.
I love using theses because one it does not take up a lot of time. It get deep into my pores and easy to use like 1. 2. 3.
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This stuff works great at deep cleaning and clearing skin. It is however really harsh on my skin and I cannot use it often
Fatima n.
atlanta georgia
I love this product works feast on my skin and it's affordable it's also from my favorite brand when it comes to cleansers
Marisa W.
Usually helps to clear out break outs. I really like that this is an affordable product. I purchase it on a monthly basis.
Tessa I.
I'm obsessed. They are very strong by they work and I swear by them! I've recommended them to all my friends with breakouts
Shannyn B.
Middleport, NY
These are soaking wet with a strong cleansing sent, I prefer face wipes, they are not so wet and some leave your face damp.
Amanda L.
Marshfield, WI
I used to use these a lot. It definitely stings the face. It left my skin a little dry so i couldn't use them all the time
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue

back