BY CLEARASIL

• Does this dry your skin out???7 Answers
  • Should you put lotion over or under the pad?2 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...2 Answers
Jacquelyn K.
I keep these with me at all cost. Even though they are so saturated really does the job of killing the bacteria off my face.
Christian S.
Hixson, TN
These are 1 of my favorite things to use for my face! They actually work and they don't burn like other ones do! There great.
lizz c.
Really nice! I love using a pad like this in the morning or at the end of the day after i wash my face and take off my makeup
Jada B.
These are a great daily exfoliating pad to help with acne. They don't leave any oil behind and leave your face feeling fresh.
Sarah R.
These pads are great for back acne! Reduces appearance of blemishes in about a week, my brothers and i all enjoy these pads!
Erica B.
Mt Sterling, KY
Along with the noxema ones these are even better! I don't buy sometimes cause it's expensive but they do awesome for my skin!
Connie W.
I really like the convenience of this product. Gentle cleansed with oyt harsh drink effects you can get with other products
Tiffany A.
Wykoff, MN
I wash my face with these at night to help with adult acne. They don't dry my face out like a lot of products. Great price.
Emily G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
They helped dry out my acne but it let my face feeling too dry . It's worth a try , you can pick it up at Walmart for cheap
travis d.
Great pick me up product. great to take on the go and easy to use. I keep it in my desk drawer for the nights I work late.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue
Samantha N.
Brookeville, MD
Where is the best place to buy this product

Walmart