BY CLEARASIL #100 in Face Wipes

• Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jordan B.
I have trouble battling with acne and blemishes and this is a product I can rely on to not make my face extra oily and breakout
Elizabeth H.
Shelbyville, IN
Easy to use. Didn't really make a difference in teenage sons face (more acne) but did help my daughter's face some (less acne).
Ashley B.
La Quinta, CA
I used this product and it did help with my acne. I like how easy they are to use and how clean and soft my face feels after.
Quintina G.
Tallapoosa, MO
Helps get the dirt off your face. I like to use this before I deep clean or when I'm in a hurry. Have used this for many years
Rosa A.
Eastport, NY
Lo recomiendo al 100 x %
es super efectivo.
A un primo que sufría de acné le ayudo de inmediato en poco tiempo se sanó su piel.
Elizabeth F.
Ogdensburg, WI
Pretty good, but they tend to dry out my skin, so I don't use them often, but if you moisturize often you should be good to go.
Stephanie Y.
Honestly didn't like this product. The acid smell is too strong and it only dried out my face, didn't really help with my acne.
Samantha H.
My poor used to be so huge and noticeable! I started using this product years ago and i still use it now?! Loving this product!
Lydia E.
Hilton Head Island
l can always trust this products! No matter how much I do to take my makeup off these always pull of the little bit left behind
Cindy G.
Midland, TX
I have oily skin, but I use these pads and you can see all the dirt on my face and i feel a clean sensation like I'm refreshed.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue