BY CLEARASIL #94 in Face Wipes

• Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Madison G.
Saginaw, MI
These were very good if I was tired but still had to wash my makeup off before I went to bed. They are very wet and will not dry out before you use all of them. It was gentle on my skin and had no problems with itching and burning. My face cleared up a little, but unfortunately, my skin became used to the ingredients and I started to break out again.
Amanda L.
vallejo, CA
I'm not sure how old is actually worked but it did make me think that my skin was cleaner and my pores and less gunk in them. They definitely are pretty strong smelling and if you had an open wound would probably burn you. But for anyone who faces made your skin issues I think this is a great option
Gabby S.
These are very nice and work well against acne. However, they tend to be very drying due to the alcohol that is in them and I have to use a good moisturizer to feel better after using them. They are very affordable and I've rebought these several times in the past, but I've since stopped using them.
Angela K.
These have absolutely changed my skin for the better, these got rid of my acne and keep it away. It has a high salicylic acid dosage so those would dry skin should stay away. This is perfect for my combo-oily skin and I keep repurchasing this, I can't not have any on hand
Courtney S.
I began using this about a month ago, and for the most part I am impressed. It works really great at cleaning deep pores and getting my face clear. My only issue is that it really dries out my face, and I have an extremely oily face. If you don't mind your face drying out, I'd say def try this out!
Samantha F.
I tried these pads and really liked them..they seemed to really clean your face out of all the dirt that was collected throughout the day. I stopped using them because I have sensitive skin and it would burn after too much for me to handle. But i had a friend and she was fine with the after burn.
Skye B.
Orlando, FL
I use these every morning and every night and it definitely does its job, you can really feel it cleaning your face and it's so easy to find since almost every drug store and grocery store carries it, it might dry you out but pair with a moisturizer
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
I have use these facial cleanser but the pads were to rough on my face. It stung and burned my skin. It also dried my skin out which caused redness and pain. I do like Clearasil as a product, yet it wasn't for me personally. I do recommend it for others suffering with teenage and adult acne
Taryn P.
Bondsville, MA
I JUST started using this two nights ago and already noticed a significant improvement on my acne. The redness has gone down along with the size and amount of my pimples. It's super fast acting although it's super harsh and smells strong and can make your eyes water but hey it does the trick!
Samantha S.
Athens, OH
I use these every night and my daughters do as well I like that it's fast and easy I will use these after I clean all my makeup off and before I start with my skincare. At first I did see slightly drying on my face but it's not horrible like some of the other products like these. Love them!
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue