BY CLEARASIL

• So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Denise A.
Weslaco, TX
I have really big pores so I love these pads they really get deep down in there and they last me a while they are very affordable
Brenda A.
Spring, TX
I use these especially in the summer when my face tends to have more breakouts. It helps remove excess oils and clears the skin.
Alexis M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Its a nice face cleaner but it smells too chemically for me. When i use this is really drys my face out and its just not for me.
Ashlynn M.
Colon
They sting my face but definitely work. They have an odd smell and if they get too close to your eyes the smell will affect them
Rosemary P.
North Port, FL
I use this for continuous clear skin. It works good as a makeup remover and cleanser. It definitely helps keep down on the acne.
Teresa Y.
Tulare, CA
Perfect! Quick, easy, Effective at zapping zits!!! Very refreshing. It did not dry out my face too much. It has a pleasant scent.
Tatum P.
I love the Clearasil action pads! Feel great on face. Helps dry up and get rid of any acne. Great price and found at most stores.
Kristen F.
Narrows, VA
I use these pads daily! I absolutely love them! They are good at what they do and they are affordable. I bought mine at WalMart.
Daisy S.
Pomona, CA
I love this product so much, so far the best one I have found that works! Clears out my skin without over drying. I use it daily
Brandi J.
Dallas, GA
Used these pads for years. They are my morning replacement for face wash since I have fairly nice skin and barely any breakouts.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue
Samantha N.
Brookeville, MD
Where is the best place to buy this product