BY CLEARASIL

• Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Cortney S.
Williamsport, PA
In high school and college I always carried a pack of these in my soccer bag. Worked great to wipe my face after a game! Very gentle.
Marissa R.
I have been using these acne pads for years every night right before bed and they work well with my oily skin to help keep it clear.
Mandy M.
St Petersburg, FL
I used to use these as a kid- definitely a good start to skincare, but not something I'd reach for today. Convenient, but not for me.
Shari K.
Orchard Park, NY
Does the job for the most part. I don't really notice any difference in my pores though. So it leaves my skin fresher but that's it.
LenandJulie P.
Hiseville , KY
My girls have used these a lot when they have been sweating and have breakouts. These seem to help in between regular face washing...
veronica f.
Everson, WA
I have little to no break outs it really makes your face super clean and fresh feeling it can make your skin dry so start out slow
Tiffany D.
Burnside, KY
I love these pore pads. They smell good & work good also. I love the small pad that fits in your hand for every crack of your face.
Kymbr T.
They are a good product . they give a very strong alcohol smell and a little burning sensation but other than that they work well.
Jessica C.
Clearasil ultra rapid action pads work great! They clean skin and get rid of acne. This is great to use in the morning or evening.
Lindsay F.
Mars, PA
If you have sensitive skin stay away! My ckeeks are and these burned! But i could use them everywhere else and they worked wonders.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue

back