BY CLEARASIL #100 in Face Wipes

• So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Haylee w.
Littlestown, PA
These cleansing pads are great for not only cleansing the skin, but they are also very good at removing makeup and exfoliating pores.
Rasha M.
Suffolk, VA
This product has a lot of hype but doesn't really work. It is not very effective. No improvement from using it. The packaging is ok.
Katie L.
Marietta, GA
These are a simple and quick way to get the dirt and oil off of your face. However, I would still recommend washing your face daily.
Krystal P.
Bremerton
I have been using these my whole life.. And now my kids use them too. They work but only if you are actively taking care of your face
Raquel L.
Horizon City, TX
This leaves my skin a little dry but it really works. I would only recommend this if you don't have somewhere to be at the next day.
Cortney S.
Williamsport, PA
In high school and college I always carried a pack of these in my soccer bag. Worked great to wipe my face after a game! Very gentle.
Mandy M.
St Petersburg, FL
I used to use these as a kid- definitely a good start to skincare, but not something I'd reach for today. Convenient, but not for me.
Shari K.
Orchard Park, NY
Does the job for the most part. I don't really notice any difference in my pores though. So it leaves my skin fresher but that's it.
Brandy M.
Portland, IN
Love acne pads and these work wonderfully and quickly they do not tend to dry out my skin as long as you start using them gradually
Tiffany D.
Burnside, KY
I love these pore pads. They smell good & work good also. I love the small pad that fits in your hand for every crack of your face.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue