BY CLEARASIL

• So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
These work pretty well at preventing breakouts, but I don't like the film they leave on my skin, it makes me feel like My face is oily.
Adriana A.
I'm using this pads only a week and I've loved your action in my red points. I had references of this brand and I'm using the mask too.
Lauren H.
I really like this product whenever I have a really bad problem area breaking out I use this and it usually clears it up in a day or so
Chasity P.
La Follette, TN
I would normally use the clearasil pore wash but, when your in a hurry these are the bomb to get your face feeling clean and refreshed!
Alexandra D.
Wexford, PA
These pads are great for taking off makeup and wiping off the oil from my skin. Very affordable, and you can buy them almost anywhere!
Cassie W.
Gardner Kansas
First time I used these my face was feeling super dry when I woke up the next day. It wasn't too expensive but it isn't worth the cost.
Chelsea N.
Zephyrhills, FL
Just used one of these! They keep my face feeling fresh and dry, no oil here. I also scored them in a gift set on clearance.. win win!
Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
This really works. When I was pregnant this was my God bc it got rid of ance in less than a week. I still use it if I have a breakout.
Jennifer M.
Spruce Pine, NC
Great cleansing pads! So soft and leaves your skin feeling so refreshed and clean. Very soothing and does not dry your skin out at all!
Donna D.
Chicago
These are painless to use before you go to bed. Cleans all my make up off while treating my skin. Our whole family uses them everyday .
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue
Samantha N.
Brookeville, MD
Where is the best place to buy this product