BY CLEARASIL #100 in Face Wipes

• Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Adriana A.
I'm using this pads only a week and I've loved your action in my red points. I had references of this brand and I'm using the mask too.
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
These work pretty well at preventing breakouts, but I don't like the film they leave on my skin, it makes me feel like My face is oily.
Alexandra D.
Wexford, PA
These pads are great for taking off makeup and wiping off the oil from my skin. Very affordable, and you can buy them almost anywhere!
Chasity P.
La Follette, TN
I would normally use the clearasil pore wash but, when your in a hurry these are the bomb to get your face feeling clean and refreshed!
leighann e.
RUSKIN, FL
This is a very good product it does what its suppose to do and is very affordable i got mine at cvs and i think its a very good product
Lauren H.
I really like this product whenever I have a really bad problem area breaking out I use this and it usually clears it up in a day or so
Chelsea N.
Zephyrhills, FL
Just used one of these! They keep my face feeling fresh and dry, no oil here. I also scored them in a gift set on clearance.. win win!
Lesbiliz K.
This product is awesome. Although I didn't get results until a month of using it, but I can't say that it doesn't work because it does!
Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
This really works. When I was pregnant this was my God bc it got rid of ance in less than a week. I still use it if I have a breakout.
Jennifer M.
Spruce Pine, NC
Great cleansing pads! So soft and leaves your skin feeling so refreshed and clean. Very soothing and does not dry your skin out at all!
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue