BY CLEARASIL

• Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Erin R.
Mount Kisco, NY
I use this every day and it works quite well. I really enjoy the packaging and the texture of the pads that help get dirt off your face.
Emilee B.
Don't mind these for a quick wipe over my face after I cleanse my skin. That way it gets off any residue and works to traat acne as well
Shannon B.
Mason City, IA
These pads really clean your face and I feel like they do a good job but the smell is very strong and your skin feels sticky after using.
Nicole B.
Syracuse, NY
i Only Give it three starts is Because I Have Dry Skin And i feel that It work for Oily Skin My skin Doesn't need to much harsh Chemicals
Josephine M.
Montclair , NJ
a bit expensive, easy when. Ur on the go and away from. Home. It's good. For teenagers and pre teens And also. Good taking make. Up. Off
Venice D.
Edmond, OK
I actually love this! It used to dry my skin but not anymore! I only use it when need it where need it! Mostly on my back! And it works!
Heather S.
Anderson, SC
Not a big fan of the fave pads. Not really liking the smell either. It didn't help with my acne. Kind of felt like a burning of alcohol.
Leilani G.
Help remove my acne and for a wonder summer ahead. I got mine at walmart for around $7 and they remove you dirt and oil from a long day.
Shannon C.
Plymouth, MA
Good for that ugly little pop up zit. I carry these around in my purse especially to the gym, and take them while on over night outings.
Victoria F.
Middlesboro, KY
Can really feel it exfoliating your skin. Can dry it out if you use too much. Dollar general brand is just as good however. And cheaper.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue

back