BY CLEARASIL #100 in Face Wipes

• Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
taylor g.
Honestly these didn't do anything to my face, my face just stayed the same it wasn't some miracle product, I wouldn't recommend it at all.
Amanda F.
Eden Prairie
These work great if I have to freshen up after a hot, sweaty day. Or if I have to go out quickly. They make my face feel cool and clean.
Tabitha R.
Disliked this product completely. The pads are extremely rough aged thin. This product was also too harsh for my skin. Total flop for me.
Taylor S.
Granbury, TX
These are nice to use once you have already removed your makeup, but you must do that first or you won't get your face completely clean.
Jessica W.
Montgomery, AL
These pads are amazing you can feel the tingly feeling they give you and you just know it's getting your face clean and all the oil off.
Erin R.
Mount Kisco, NY
I use this every day and it works quite well. I really enjoy the packaging and the texture of the pads that help get dirt off your face.
Nicole B.
syracuse , NY
i Only Give it three starts is Because I Have Dry Skin And i feel that It work for Oily Skin My skin Doesn't need to much harsh Chemicals
Josephine M.
Montclair , NJ
a bit expensive, easy when. Ur on the go and away from. Home. It's good. For teenagers and pre teens And also. Good taking make. Up. Off
Ciera C.
Oxford, GA
As an adult acne sufferer I swear by these pads. They really help with reducing the size of new breakouts as well as the red appearance.
Venice D.
Edmond, OK
I actually love this! It used to dry my skin but not anymore! I only use it when need it where need it! Mostly on my back! And it works!
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue