BY CLEARASIL

• Does anyone know if this face wash is any good?1 Answers
  • Just curious if this product dries your face out?2 Answers
  • Does this work good for oily skin?2 Answers
Clearasil Rapid Action Daily Face Wash
  • "Clearsil products are the best for acne works great and clears up breakouts quick would recommend to everyone " in 6 reviews
  • "works really well on acne but when used too often made my skin really sensitive." in 4 reviews
Emma S.
Clearsil Ultra Rapid Fast face wash is AWESOME. I absolutely love it and it doesn’t lie. It is actually rapid fast! This works great on my sensitive skin and leaves no irritation behind. One thing it does leave behind though is a residue. If you don’t wash Clearsil off all of the way it leaves a sticky, rough in a way residue behind. I would definitely buy this again. Clearasil Ultra Daily Face Wash Acne Medication
Marissa S.
Madera, CA
I loved this!!! Ive always looked for products that helped control my acne, however most of them did not work or in fact made me oily or break out MORE! I tried this after i went to my dermatologist and she gave me a sample which i tried and decided to buy. My acne has been less and sometimes my skin is clear it makes me so happy. I apply it once a day for the last month and it has been helping alot:)
Noumi C.
My basic Neutrogena scrub wasn't cutting for me anymore and I had no idea what to do about my acne. I remember my mom buying Clearasil for me when I was a pre-teen on the verge of puberty for my sudden breakouts. Gave this a try and gave me a light exfoliating action & calmed down my acne! Been using it for a good 2 years since and haven't regretted it!
Veronica S.
Kyle , TX
I borrowed this from my roommate one time without her knowledge and it worked like magic!!!! I had some painful acne on my cheeks and just slathered this face wash all over like a mask. It was a blue-ish color with almost no scent. I also have very sensitive skin so i was nervous how this was going to feel but it felt refreshing! Rubbed it in then washed it off and then applied moisturizer afterwards. the Next morning my skin felt SMOOTH. My acne bumps were no more and nothing hurt. I was shocked... I went out the Wal-Mart and purchased my own since I had technically stole my roommates. I will repurchase this over and over!
Kristen M.
Monclova, OH
My go to facial cleanser. This is the only face wash that actually strips every inch of my makeup off without losing a layer of skin by scrubbing so hard. Highly recommend if you have to wear makeup for work etc every day.
Daiana M.
Ocoee, FL
I would have to say this is my go to face wash. I love this ! In like a one weeks use i noticed my face so nice an clear. I felt amazing i literally am not embarrassed to not wear makeup any more. Its a wonderful product! And it is very inexpensive
Shannon M.
Very creamy texture so it stays on the face well. Seems gentle (no sting) but also does a good job cleaning pretty well. Doesn’t leave a residue when you rinse but due to its thick cream texture (like noxema) it takes a little more effort to rinse off completely compared to a gel.
Jazmyne K.
Works for what it’s meant for! Very very strong smell. It’s a good value for its price. I can only use once a week, because it’s very harsh. I’ve used Clearasil for years and it always helps my acne.
Sara L.
When I bought this face wash i thought it was going to just like all the rest that say they are going to work but never do, but after 3 days my skin was getting so clear. When it says on the packaging that it is RAPID face wash they do not lie!
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
I Like & Enjoy How My Skin Feels After Using This & The Mask.However I Have Found The Same For Less.So This Product Isn't By No Means Bad But You Can Get Just As Great For Less.
Melissa H.
Rochelle Park , NJ
Is this good?
savana M.
Rio Hondo, TX
Does it really eork
Jen D.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
How is this soap? I have a hard time finding one that works well on my skin. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Cassandre C.
I love clearasil products but am worried that this would dry my face out too much. Any one with sensitive skin have success?
Courtney M.
Zanesville, OH
Did anyone else have dry, flakey facial skin after using this product?