Clearasil PerfectaWash Face Wash System Refill uploaded by Blanca v.

BY CLEARASIL

The dermatologist-tested Clearasil PerfectaWash Automatic Face Wash Refill Superfruit Splash gives you visibly clearer skin without overdrying. Package Contents Clearasil PerfectaWash Automatic Face Wash Refill — Superfruit Splash Ultra Rapid Action Face Wash Salicylic Acid 2% Acne Medication. Designed to work with the Clearasil PerfectaWash Automatic Face Wash Dispenser, the face wash is automatically dispensed in the perfect dose*. Formulated with maximum strength acne medication, the Ultra Rapid Action formula features refreshing fruit extracts. Product Features. Designed for. see more...

Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never really had an acne problem but I do get some on occasion and my face is a little oily. I used these primarly to just have an overal cleanse since I like using pads instead of washes. I thought that the smell was little strong and it made my eyes water a little but my face felt really clean after. I did have some acne at the time of use and it's gone so it worked pretty well. If it wasn't for the smell I would probably use them more often.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Asheboro, NC
LOVE, will leave your skin feeling fresh and rejuvenated. i purchased this at walmart, and though it was pricey, it was worth every penny. i definitely recommend this product, and already purchased more for myself! i don't see any room for improvement being that it is already perfect.
Jane K.
Jane K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This works good for your face and is well maintated and smells good. I like to try things that go with my price range and this is ok but wish it would be cheaper I never seem to get enought out of the bottle and I like trying to do that when I can I know thaat;
Chastity C.
Chastity C.
Honolulu, HI
This product is amazing!!! It's non pump system, automatically dispenses the perfect amount of product onto my hand. So I won't worry about mess and or how much I should use. It will also stop you from getting acne quicker since you won't touch the pump.
Kiersten V.
Kiersten V.
Warren, IL
I like how you just wet your face and then swipe you hand underneath and it gives you just the right amount of face cleanser! Also it does decent getting rid of my acne but I still have some.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Golden, CO
We use this daily. It really is great to keep face clean and the dispenser gives just the right amount of product. The refills smell great and can easily be switched out!
Blanca v.
Blanca v.
Chowchilla , CA
Ive used the prefectal face wash system love it leaves my skin soft my daughter also use is it we both are in love with it we recommend it....
Beth F.
Beth F.
Cincinnati, OH
My 13 yr loves all things clearasil it helps them deal with any acne that they have as well as helps prevent major break outs they love it
nicole H.
nicole H.
Clarsil is always a hit and miss some things I love and this one wasn't one of there best I felt like my skin was so rough after the wash
Catherine D.
Catherine D.
Charlotte, NC
I like that it has a lot of product for a nice price. also the taste to it is amazing has a nice feel to it not to harsh on the skin