Clearasil PerfectaWash Face Wash System Refill uploaded by Blanca v.

BY CLEARASIL

The dermatologist-tested Clearasil PerfectaWash Automatic Face Wash Refill Superfruit Splash gives you visibly clearer skin without overdrying. Package Contents Clearasil PerfectaWash Automatic Face Wash Refill — Superfruit Splash Ultra Rapid Action Face Wash Salicylic Acid 2% Acne Medication. Designed to work with the Clearasil PerfectaWash Automatic Face Wash Dispenser, the face wash is automatically dispensed in the perfect dose*. Formulated with maximum strength acne medication, the Ultra Rapid Action formula features refreshing fruit extracts. Product Features. Designed for. see more...

Kayla T.
Towson, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
the machine itself was pretty nice, however i didn't necessarily think that the face wash was anything special. It smelled good and seemed to clean my face. Did not help with acne or anything. I would think about recommending something better to others.
Taylor S.
Parkersburg, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are so convenient in my opinion. My face always feels amazing after using this! It's a little harsh at first but afterwards it cools down. I've only tried it a handful of times. And would most likely purchase it myself.
Jil S.
Perry
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product thus far has been the only product to help treat my acne it is very gentle on my skin  due to me having sensitive skinny and it met and escceded my expectations especially for it low price
Emily S.
Brentwood, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fantastic facewash dispenser with a temperamental motion sensor. The facewash itself made a noticeable difference in clearing my skin up and reducing oiliness within a couple of weeks. The soap was tough to find for a while though so I'd actually thought that maybe it had been pulled from the market.
Charity R.
Hudson, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a decent face wash although I prefer the green one that goes in the dispenser, but the best thing about this system by far is the automatic dispenser!
alexis c.
Texas city, Texas
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is like any other face wash out there. It cleans fairly,but doesn't help my acne.  I would recommend spending a little more to get bang for your buck.
Jody D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cleans my face well. Got rid of my acne in a decent amount of time. Effective for me but I don't have a lot of acne. Maybe more effective for others.
Liz F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product, helped keep my face nice and clear. It is drying though so I recommend following up with a good moisturizer.
Kiara P.
Lawrenceville,Va
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this product and company!! NOT A WASTE OF MONEY,give you what u hoping for.I promise it won't disappoint you.
Jessica D.
OPELIKA, AL
My skin is sensitive so sometimes I break out worse but this usually works on my skin really good so I would recommend