Clearasil PerfectaWash Automatic Face Wash Dispenser & Refills uploaded by Andrea G.Clearasil PerfectaWash Automatic Face Wash Dispenser & Refills uploaded by Justine B.

BY CLEARASIL

The dermatologist-tested Clearasil PerfectaWash Automatic Face Wash Dispenser & Refills gives you visibly clearer skin without overdrying. Package Contents. Clearasil PerfectaWash Automatic Face Wash Dispenser & Refills contains an automatic dispenser. Two Ultra Rapid Action face washes. Three AA batteries. The automatic dispenser takes the guesswork out of using the right amount of face wash by delivering the perfect dose*. Formulated with maximum strength acne medication, the Ultra Rapid Action face wash fights breakouts for visibly clearer skin fast. The PerfectaWash Automatic Face. see more...

• Does it only work for clearasil products and does it despense a g...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this product?1 Answers
  • Why did they stop making this product? 3 Answers
Justine B.
Michigan
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clearasil PerfectaWash Automatic Face Wash Dispenser & Refills - This product works pretty well for the main part and is extremely useful. I wouldn't say the value was pricey at all for the product.
Pros: It gives you just the right amount of face wash, anyone can use it without spreading germs because is sensored, the scented washes smell good and are made from berries or plants (good for the skin), and you can change the washes out before they need to be emptied
Cons: Sometimes the sensor acts up and doesn't work the first few tries, it sadly works on batteries and not a charger (matter of option).

marie s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
it's a really smart concept the machine is brilliant but the product isn't really that good I am not a fan of Clearasil what so ever because what they promise never happens I wouldn't buy their products it really isn't worth it I don't recommend this but if you're looking for a machine like this then go for it.
Natassja G.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This particular acne wash was good and it really cleared up my face. I have kind of oily skin, mainly when its hot outside so this works for me. I like it because I wear make-up daily and when it comes to my skin and controlling my acne and the oils this helps. It gives me a clean and fresh face when applying my make-up each day which I like.
Katarina J.
Binghamton , NY
This gives the perfect amount of product. I would say the product itself was effective. I believe I bought it at Target. It was a bit pricey but that comes with any "machine". I don't think I would change anything about it!
Erica R.
Afton, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Talk about handy! I am in love with this product. Itbisbpossibly my favorite thing in my bathroom at the moment. The ease of access this provides is superb and makes washing your face even more of an enjoyable breeze.
Rebecca Y.
Huntsville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love clearasil. It's the only thing I have ever used that actually cleared up my acne. I also love the spot treatment I highly recommend this product
Shelby B.
Enterprise, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! Got rid of my problem acne super quick! It's also super convenient because you don't have to get messy using it!
Gabriela C.
Union city, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg i loved this product...only thing that stopped me was buying the refills were hard to find...over all amazing
Brittany L.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty great product. Releases the perfect amount and it works really well. Overall it does a good job!
Amanda P.
Niagara Falls, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only acne wash I have found that works great and does not dry my skin out! Plus the fruit one smells so good!
Amanda F.
Long Pond, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Why did they stop making this product?
Christina V.
Pike road, Al
Does it only work for clearasil products and does it despense a good enough product ?
Gladys C.
Clementon, NJ
Where can I find this product?