Clearasil PerfectaWash Automatic Face Wash Dispenser & Refills uploaded by Andrea G.Clearasil PerfectaWash Automatic Face Wash Dispenser & Refills uploaded by Justine B.

BY CLEARASIL

The dermatologist-tested Clearasil PerfectaWash Automatic Face Wash Dispenser & Refills gives you visibly clearer skin without overdrying. Package Contents. Clearasil PerfectaWash Automatic Face Wash Dispenser & Refills contains an automatic dispenser. Two Ultra Rapid Action face washes. Three AA batteries. The automatic dispenser takes the guesswork out of using the right amount of face wash by delivering the perfect dose*. Formulated with maximum strength acne medication, the Ultra Rapid Action face wash fights breakouts for visibly clearer skin fast. The PerfectaWash Automatic Face. see more...

• Does it only work for clearasil products and does it despense a g...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this product?1 Answers
  • Why did they stop making this product? 3 Answers
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted to find something that was gentle enough to not irritate my skin but strong enough to give me a deep facial cleansing.
I love being able to use this product as soon as I wake up and before I go to bed, I even use it while showering. The Superfruit Splash cleasner scent is wonderful and it contains 2 percent salicylic acid acne medication.
The best part of this product is that it's apart of an automatic dispenser readily available for you when you want to refresh your face.
Kiara T.
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this as a gift, and I was so excited to use it, but little by little it started annoying me, any time I'd go near it, product would automatically come down, then when I wanted it to come down, it would take forever, not my fave and I probably would not repurchase, the cleanser wasn't impressive either, I was a bit disappointed
Marilyn B.
Marilyn B.
Simple easy way to wash your face with no hassle. germ free no having to touch it. love the product as
well is exactly how it sayd clear skin. exactly what I was looking for and I got it online from wlagreens with a sale going on. I would purchse
again but good thing is your only need to buy the dispenser once
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Michigan City, IN
My boyfriend bought this for me- because I love Clearasil products- and I loved it at first. But after a few weeks, the machine broke. Now I just have refills sitting because I'm not going to buy another machine. When I was using it, I thought the face wash was gentle on skin.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Pine Grove, PA
Convenient to use. My only complaint is the sensor going off any time I get to close, but it does have an on/off switch.
A bottle last pretty long and it's easy to change. The wash doesn't dry my face out.
Rebecca Y.
Rebecca Y.
Huntsville, AL
I absolutely love clearasil. It's the only thing I have ever used that actually cleared up my acne. I also love the spot treatment I highly recommend this product
Jade T.
Jade T.
This moisturizer is great i like the automated squirter thing it works great but then when u go to brush your teeth or wash ur hands the things go off.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Homer, MI
Absolutely incredibly amazingly awesome would use again and again and again and would suggest use to friends and oals all over the universe gentle
Ivannys M.
Ivannys M.
Clearasil Face Wash PerfectaWash Automatic Dispenser & excellent for makeup Refills woman who always likes to look beautiful
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Niagara Falls, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only acne wash I have found that works great and does not dry my skin out! Plus the fruit one smells so good!
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Long Pond, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Why did they stop making this product?
Gladys C.
Gladys C.
Clementon, NJ
Where can I find this product?
Christina V.
Christina V.
Pike road, Al
Does it only work for clearasil products and does it despense a good enough product ?