Clearasil PerfectaWash Automatic Face Wash Dispenser & Refills uploaded by Andrea G.Clearasil PerfectaWash Automatic Face Wash Dispenser & Refills uploaded by Justine B.

BY CLEARASIL

The dermatologist-tested Clearasil PerfectaWash Automatic Face Wash Dispenser & Refills gives you visibly clearer skin without overdrying. Package Contents. Clearasil PerfectaWash Automatic Face Wash Dispenser & Refills contains an automatic dispenser. Two Ultra Rapid Action face washes. Three AA batteries. The automatic dispenser takes the guesswork out of using the right amount of face wash by delivering the perfect dose*. Formulated with maximum strength acne medication, the Ultra Rapid Action face wash fights breakouts for visibly clearer skin fast. The PerfectaWash Automatic Face. see more...

• Does it only work for clearasil products and does it despense a g...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this product?1 Answers
  • Why did they stop making this product? 3 Answers
Justine B.
Michigan
Clearasil PerfectaWash Automatic Face Wash Dispenser & Refills - This product works pretty well for the main part and is extremely useful. I wouldn't say the value was pricey at all for the product.
Pros: It gives you just the right amount of face wash, anyone can use it without spreading germs because is sensored, the scented washes smell good and are made from berries or plants (good for the skin), and you can change the washes out before they need to be emptied
Cons: Sometimes the sensor acts up and doesn't work the first few tries, it sadly works on batteries and not a charger (matter of option).

marie s.
it's a really smart concept the machine is brilliant but the product isn't really that good I am not a fan of Clearasil what so ever because what they promise never happens I wouldn't buy their products it really isn't worth it I don't recommend this but if you're looking for a machine like this then go for it.
Natassja G.
Philadelphia, PA
This particular acne wash was good and it really cleared up my face. I have kind of oily skin, mainly when its hot outside so this works for me. I like it because I wear make-up daily and when it comes to my skin and controlling my acne and the oils this helps. It gives me a clean and fresh face when applying my make-up each day which I like.
Katarina J.
Binghamton, NY
This gives the perfect amount of product. I would say the product itself was effective. I believe I bought it at Target. It was a bit pricey but that comes with any "machine". I don't think I would change anything about it!
Erica R.
Afton, TN
Talk about handy! I am in love with this product. Itbisbpossibly my favorite thing in my bathroom at the moment. The ease of access this provides is superb and makes washing your face even more of an enjoyable breeze.
Andrea G.
I wanted to find something that was gentle enough to not irritate my skin but strong enough to give me a deep facial cleansing.
I love being able to use this product as soon as I wake up and before I go to bed, I even use it while showering. The Superfruit Splash cleasner scent is wonderful and it contains 2 percent salicylic acid acne medication.
The best part of this product is that it's apart of an automatic dispenser readily available for you when you want to refresh your face.
Khris B.
Coal City, IL
I bought the PerfectaWash on clearance at my local drug store. I absolutely love the how how easy to use this product was. It dispenses just the right amount of soap. I felt a cooling sensation on my face when I used the cucumber melon soap. Unfortunately I purchase the dispenser & the refills on clearance & I have not been able to find a store in my area that still sells the refill. 😢
Taylor F.
Allen, TX
I purchased this on a review from a friend, and really didn't notice a difference in my skin. But I have oily, acne prone, an d sensitive skin , so only a few things make a difference and actually work. The dispenser works awesome though.. You put your hand under it and the soap dispenses the perfect amount you need to wash your face.
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
Got this as a gift, and I was so excited to use it, but little by little it started annoying me, any time I'd go near it, product would automatically come down, then when I wanted it to come down, it would take forever, not my fave and I probably would not repurchase, the cleanser wasn't impressive either, I was a bit disappointed
Adriane M.
Rivesville, WV
I didn't really like this product. The cleanser itself didn't seem to really do much. Left makeup residue and my face didn't feel clean. The automatic pump was a bit of a pain . anytime I'd get near it to wash my hands or do makeup etc. It'd spit out cleanser. Overall I wouldn't purchase this product again .
Amanda F.
Long Pond, PA
Why did they stop making this product?
Gladys C.
Clementon, NJ
Where can I find this product?
Christina V.
Pike road, Al
Does it only work for clearasil products and does it despense a good enough product ?