BY CLEARASIL

Even though you clean your pores, pimples still show up. Pimples can start forming under the skin up to 3 weeks before they're visible. Designed to treat the majority of pimples below the skin's surface. Treat pimples as soon as they start forming so they don't appear.

CLEARASIL® Gentle Prevention Daily Clean Wash
  • "This is my hg face wash! I am 25 now and have used this face wash since I was in the 5th grade (acne came early for me)! Over the years though, because I am getting older and my face is getting more sensitive, I switched from the normal formula to the sensitive formula. This is a wonderful face wash that does its job. It leaves my face feeling clean, fresh, and revitalized after a long day of wearing makeup and being exposed to the pollution outside. " in 21 reviews
Ramie S.
Douglas, GA
ABSOLUTELY love CLEARASIL® Gentle Prevention Daily Clean Wash . Purchased it a few days ago and can already see great results. It’s has a great smell and soft texture and it doesn’t leave residue. I highly recommend if you suffer from acne!
Emmy G.
Phoenix
My boyfriend recommeded this to me saying it was the only thing he used on his face for acne and he loved it. I found that it did minimize the appearance of breakouts for a while, but after about 3 weeks of using it, my skin has gone back to breaking out. And even when it was working on the breakouts it didn't take away the small bumps across my face.
Cadee T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Didnt do too much to help my skin. It didnt feel like it was ever doing much either. I still would get pimples here and there so i dont know if id recommend. (I have combination skin btw)
Cassandra C.
I tried this on a whim because my grocery store didn’t have my go-to clearasil face wash and I have to say I was impressed! I had just begun my period and was in the process of moving so I was knee deep in stress acne and this bad boy took away a lot of the redness and my skin felt clean and smooth without any dryness, which I was worried about with the medication inside it! Definitely recommend!
Brianna S.
CLEARASIL® Gentle Prevention Daily Clean Wash works very well. It exfoliates and brings all the dirt and bacteria out if the skin and you can see visible differences in your skin about every day with continuous use. I love to use this product with CLEARASIL® Rapid Rescue Deep Treatment Scrub
Jacki T.
This product is ALWAYS in my shower. It is one of the best foaming cleansers I have ever used. It always works it’s magic to clear up my skin! I have never had a problem with it drying me out or making me oily. My pores aren’t clogged whatsoever and it actually makes my pores look smaller. Definitely a holy grail product for me.
Brooke B.
Cleveland, TN
This is an okay product. I don’t love it. I personally feel like the Rapid Action line of their products is more effective. However, this could just be due to the nature of my skin. This product may yield different results for different people. I have naturally medium to oily skin, and I feel like this wash somewhat helped to improve that.
Amy N.
Needed a new acne wash and decided to try Clearasil (first time using this brand). First off, I love the colors of the packaging, very bright and simple. While this did not clear up my acne instantly, it is a prevention wash, and I do notice less breakouts after using this consistently.
Halle C.
Conway, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
I honestly did not like this face wash at all. I did not see any difference with my skin after using it for months. I would still get breakouts and it did not make my skin feel any softer, or healthier.
Emily G.
Purchased at: Target
I rarely ever had acne before this product. After using this product my face broke out EVERYWHERE! I stopped using it and switched to Garnier products and my face is recovering. I DO NOT recommend. 🤨
Brittany I.
I'm looking for a new face wash. I have very oily, sensitive skin, and I like face washes with salicylic acids. Thanks in advance for your recommendations! (:
Abigail C.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to use this?
Ann k.
Temecula, CA
Who loves Clearasil?
Amy W.
Does this dry out your skin?
Avalon M.
Baton Rouge, LA
I need to find a acne wash that will help with my oily skin that can fight blemishes , will this help ?