CLEARASIL® Gentle Prevention Daily Clean Wash uploaded by Sheeba K.CLEARASIL® Gentle Prevention Daily Clean Wash uploaded by Xena H.CLEARASIL® Gentle Prevention Daily Clean Wash uploaded by Rebecca N.

BY CLEARASIL

Even though you clean your pores, pimples still show up. Pimples can start forming under the skin up to 3 weeks before they're visible. Designed to treat the majority of pimples below the skin's surface. Treat pimples as soon as they start forming so they don't appear.

CLEARASIL® Gentle Prevention Daily Clean Wash
  • "This is my hg face wash! I am 25 now and have used this face wash since I was in the 5th grade (acne came early for me)! Over the years though, because I am getting older and my face is getting more sensitive, I switched from the normal formula to the sensitive formula. This is a wonderful face wash that does its job. It leaves my face feeling clean, fresh, and revitalized after a long day of wearing makeup and being exposed to the pollution outside. " in 21 reviews
Jacki T.
This product is ALWAYS in my shower. It is one of the best foaming cleansers I have ever used. It always works it’s magic to clear up my skin! I have never had a problem with it drying me out or making me oily. My pores aren’t clogged whatsoever and it actually makes my pores look smaller. Definitely a holy grail product for me.
Brooke B.
Cleveland, TN
This is an okay product. I don’t love it. I personally feel like the Rapid Action line of their products is more effective. However, this could just be due to the nature of my skin. This product may yield different results for different people. I have naturally medium to oily skin, and I feel like this wash somewhat helped to improve that.
Katie S.
This is a basic drug store face wash. It leaves your skin feeling clean, but not without a lot of scrubbing. You'll need to make sure that every speck of makeup is removed as this face wash won't aide in it's removal. As far as acne control, I didn't feel as though this helped clear anything. I also felt that there was a lot of drying going on, making my skin feel right and uncomfortable. This face wash was $6, you could say you get what you pay for.
Mia P.
Clearasil has been around for many years and has a really good reputation for clearing up acne. It also has a great price point. Unfortunately it didn't work for my daughter. It seemed to really dry her face out. The dryness and flakiness showed up under her makeup. She was disappointed with this product.
Bailey W.
Anderson, SC
This is my go to daily face wash, to clean my makeup off and to make sure my face is clear and rid of any oil or impurities. I have acne and this has always helped me maintain without severely drying my face out.
Brianna S.
CLEARASIL® Gentle Prevention Daily Clean Wash works very well. It exfoliates and brings all the dirt and bacteria out if the skin and you can see visible differences in your skin about every day with continuous use. I love to use this product with CLEARASIL® Rapid Rescue Deep Treatment Scrub
Lexi L.
Gainesville, FL
Used this product for a year and thought it was the best as it could get. Once switching to proactive I realized this came second to their facial cleanser. I do recommend it for those that found that proactiv dried out their skin, because proactiv is a much harsher treatment.
Emma F.
I’ve been using this product for a while, but honestly a generic version just does just a good. All you really need it the active ingredient that can be found it most brands. I haven’t had any issues with it but I would avoid buying it just because of the brand name.
Noelle💋 B.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I’m in love with this cleanser!! Feels amazing on my skin, not too overpriced. Smells great, and I saw a HUGE difference in my acne and dryness in just days! Completely exceeded my expectations. I would recommend this product for ANYONE. Absolutely amazing.
Meghan j.
This was my lifesaver when I first started using it. I was in love, it made my skin feel lightweight and cleaned, my pimples started to disappear. Acne scars did remain but were lightened. After a while though, my pimples showed up again. It did not work for me after that.
Brittany I.
I'm looking for a new face wash. I have very oily, sensitive skin, and I like face washes with salicylic acids. Thanks in advance for your recommendations! (:
Abigail C.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to use this?
Ann k.
Temecula, CA
Who loves Clearasil?
Olivia C.
Houghton , MI
Does this face wash dry out your skin?
Amy W.
Does this dry out your skin?