BY CLEARASIL

Even though you clean your pores, pimples still show up. Pimples can start forming under the skin up to 3 weeks before they're visible. Designed to treat the majority of pimples below the skin's surface. Treat pimples as soon as they start forming so they don't appear.

CLEARASIL® Gentle Prevention Daily Clean Wash
  • "This is my hg face wash! I am 25 now and have used this face wash since I was in the 5th grade (acne came early for me)! Over the years though, because I am getting older and my face is getting more sensitive, I switched from the normal formula to the sensitive formula. This is a wonderful face wash that does its job. It leaves my face feeling clean, fresh, and revitalized after a long day of wearing makeup and being exposed to the pollution outside. " in 21 reviews
Ramie S.
Douglas, GA
ABSOLUTELY love CLEARASIL® Gentle Prevention Daily Clean Wash . Purchased it a few days ago and can already see great results. It’s has a great smell and soft texture and it doesn’t leave residue. I highly recommend if you suffer from acne!
Emmy G.
Phoenix
My boyfriend recommeded this to me saying it was the only thing he used on his face for acne and he loved it. I found that it did minimize the appearance of breakouts for a while, but after about 3 weeks of using it, my skin has gone back to breaking out. And even when it was working on the breakouts it didn't take away the small bumps across my face.
Madison C.
I am kind of stuck in between with the  CLEARASIL® Gentle Prevention Daily Clean Wash . When I applied the face wash it did not give me the feeling of cleansing. I was kinda disappointed. I did notice that with using this product my face felt very smooth and soft. I agree with the label, it is very gentle and does not burn/sting in anyway. The gentle claim may be the reason why it felt less cleansing. However you get a decent amount of product for an affordable cost.
Cassandra C.
I tried this on a whim because my grocery store didn’t have my go-to clearasil face wash and I have to say I was impressed! I had just begun my period and was in the process of moving so I was knee deep in stress acne and this bad boy took away a lot of the redness and my skin felt clean and smooth without any dryness, which I was worried about with the medication inside it! Definitely recommend!
Jacki T.
This product is ALWAYS in my shower. It is one of the best foaming cleansers I have ever used. It always works it’s magic to clear up my skin! I have never had a problem with it drying me out or making me oily. My pores aren’t clogged whatsoever and it actually makes my pores look smaller. Definitely a holy grail product for me.
Amy N.
Needed a new acne wash and decided to try Clearasil (first time using this brand). First off, I love the colors of the packaging, very bright and simple. While this did not clear up my acne instantly, it is a prevention wash, and I do notice less breakouts after using this consistently.
Halle C.
Conway, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
I honestly did not like this face wash at all. I did not see any difference with my skin after using it for months. I would still get breakouts and it did not make my skin feel any softer, or healthier.
Emily G.
Purchased at: Target
I rarely ever had acne before this product. After using this product my face broke out EVERYWHERE! I stopped using it and switched to Garnier products and my face is recovering. I DO NOT recommend. 🤨
Bailey W.
Anderson, SC
This is my go to daily face wash, to clean my makeup off and to make sure my face is clear and rid of any oil or impurities. I have acne and this has always helped me maintain without severely drying my face out.
Raquel S.
Englewood, NJ
I JUST LOVE IT!! it does give you that feeling of clean skin, I use it everyday, and it does help preventing break outs; it’s a cheap product that you can find at any supermarket but will give you good results!
Brittany I.
I'm looking for a new face wash. I have very oily, sensitive skin, and I like face washes with salicylic acids. Thanks in advance for your recommendations! (:
Abigail C.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to use this?
Ann k.
Temecula, CA
Who loves Clearasil?
Amy W.
Does this dry out your skin?
Avalon M.
Baton Rouge, LA
I need to find a acne wash that will help with my oily skin that can fight blemishes , will this help ?

Target