BY CLEARASIL

Clearasil® Daily Clear™ Pore Cleansing Pads.
Dermatologist tested.
Daily pore cleansing pads.
Dual action pads deep clean pores and exfoliate.
Clearer skin all day, every day.
2% salicylic acid acne medication.
3.58 in2 (23.1 cm2).

• I heard about this product and I would like to know if it really ...1 Answers
  • Does Any ONE ELSE STILL USE THIS?1 Answers
  • Does it decrease pores 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Chynna B.
New York
I use this every single morning and absolutely love it. I have the raspberry scented one and love using it to wash my face. I got it from a discount store, so it was pretty cheap. For the last few months, my breakouts and oil have been mostly tamed and under control. Highly recommended!
Chelsy D.
Cameron, NC
So I tried the clearasil face wipes and this product here. I will never buy these again! It was a liquidy substance that dries on your skin. It did nothing for me. I had a cheap brand a few years back that said maximum strength and it actually helped so maybe try your luck else where. And their face wipes gave me more acne which is just frustrating when your at a battle with your acne. Not worth it. It was supposed to be a cream, not liquid. Maybe trust neutrogena or stridex face wipes. Just don't even bother with this product!
Maggie P.
Grand Rapids, MI
Probably one of my favorite acne cleansing pads, they are easy to use, and effectively removes most, if not all of the dirt from my face after a long day.  It leaves my skin feeling clean and I usually use this before any acne cream so I'm not applying acne treatment on top of the dirt my face has accumulated through out the day. It can be quite drying due to the alcohol in the ingredients so I feel like this is best used for people with more oily pores
Tristen F.
Talk about a good clean burn on your face when trying to get those nasty zits away. As soon as you apply this product onto your face with acne is present you can feel it working right away. That’s one thing I love about it. You can tell a difference the very next day. I absolutely love this product! It helped me with all my acne problems.
Jazmine G.
I used to use these a lot in high school thinking that they would help clear up my face and they barely did. I didn't know I had really sensitive skin back then and I thought the burning sensation I felt while rubbing it onto my face meant it was working but I think it only made my skin more irritated.
Heaven C.
Port Orchard, WA
I love these pads. I don't like regular face wash much because it makes a huge mess on my bathroom counter. I like these pads because they clean my face well, and quickly! I get them at almost any store - Walmart, Target, Walgreens, etc. The best part is my face FEELS clean after use.
Christina W.
Cleveland, TN
SO GOOD! These pods help you feel totally clean after you've had a good wash. It takes the excess dirt off that you wasn't able to get. It's a little harsh, but you dont have to rub hard. It has a scrub like feel on the pod. I would definitely but this product again!
Laiken T.
Winchester, KY
I feel like these pore cleansing wipes take every drop of your natural oils and everything from your skin...they do clean your skin but I think they take too much of my oils from my skin which Makes my skin produce even more oil so these were a no go for me...
Sarah T.
I absolutely love these Clearasil pads! I only use them at night because they are pretty strong, almost like an astringent. They're also pretty exfoliating because of the texture of the pads. They clean out my pores and leave my skin feeling super clean
Terrica K.
Texarkana, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Clearsil is the only brand I use to prevent acne. I use the pads everyday and they are gentle on my skin. People always compliment my skin and this is my secret. My acne prone boyfriend started to use them everyday as well and his skin has cleared as well!
Margaret  S.
Seattle, WA
Does it decrease pores
erica e.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does Any ONE ELSE STILL USE THIS?
Bibi C.
São Paulo
I heard about this product and I would like to know if it really works, my skin is pretty oily and I have few acne. Also what time of the day should you use it?