BY CLEARASIL

Clearasil® Daily Clear™ Pore Cleansing Pads.
Dermatologist tested.
Daily pore cleansing pads.
Dual action pads deep clean pores and exfoliate.
Clearer skin all day, every day.
2% salicylic acid acne medication.
3.58 in2 (23.1 cm2).

Chynna B.
I use this every single morning and absolutely love it. I have the raspberry scented one and love using it to wash my face. I got it from a discount store, so it was pretty cheap. For the last few months, my breakouts and oil have been mostly tamed and under control. Highly recommended!
Chelsy D.
Fort Drum, NY
So I tried the clearasil face wipes and this product here. I will never buy these again! It was a liquidy substance that dries on your skin. It did nothing for me. I had a cheap brand a few years back that said maximum strength and it actually helped so maybe try your luck else where. And their face wipes gave me more acne which is just frustrating when your at a battle with your acne. Not worth it. It was supposed to be a cream, not liquid. Maybe trust neutrogena or stridex face wipes. Just don't even bother with this product!
Taylor M.
Rocky Mount, MO
Clearasil face wipes are my go to everyday face cleaner because I can feel it working in my pores but it doesn’t burn or dry my face out. It is gentle but active. The wipes also have a pretty smell which is a bonus. The wipes are around $7 for a container. Generic are cheaper, but I can guarantee a gentle face wipe.
Laiken T.
Winchester, KY
I feel like these pore cleansing wipes take every drop of your natural oils and everything from your skin...they do clean your skin but I think they take too much of my oils from my skin which Makes my skin produce even more oil so these were a no go for me...
Amanda W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are actually really cool! I recently tried a few and I think I am going to purchase them. They sting a little around the eyes if you get close but you get used to it after the first use. I don’t know if they are expensive because I just tested them but I can imagine they’re decently priced!!
Terrica K.
Dallas , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Clearsil is the only brand I use to prevent acne. I use the pads everyday and they are gentle on my skin. People always compliment my skin and this is my secret. My acne prone boyfriend started to use them everyday as well and his skin has cleared as well!
Alexis C.
I️ usually use these when I️ travel. They are good for on the go. I️ will usually wash my face first and then use the pads to wipe off any dirt or oil that I️ may have missed. It can be found at any local drug store.
Magdaliz P.
Valdosta, GA
This was not my favorite, it dried my skin. The price is not bad, loved the packaging. My skin is combination. Loved the cooling sensation. This item is easy to find but, it will probably work best for oily skin.
Nicole W.
Youngstown, OH
Does what it says it does. It's a great product for a decent price. Other brands are sometimes too much money. As long as you're getting something that will do what it claims then you shouldn't have any problems.
Jessica B.
Minneapolis, MN
My go-to zit blaster! The moment I feel a pimple come on I reach for the pads. They reduce the time the pimple sits in my face. I like to tear the pads in half since I use it as more of a spot treatment instead of a daily use.
Margaret  S.
Seattle, WA
Does it decrease pores
Erica E.
Murrieta, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does Any ONE ELSE STILL USE THIS?
Bibi C.
São Paulo
I heard about this product and I would like to know if it really works, my skin is pretty oily and I have few acne. Also what time of the day should you use it?