BY CLEARASIL

Clearasil® Daily Clear™ Pore Cleansing Pads.
Dermatologist tested.
Daily pore cleansing pads.
Dual action pads deep clean pores and exfoliate.
Clearer skin all day, every day.
2% salicylic acid acne medication.
3.58 in2 (23.1 cm2).

Chynna B.
I use this every single morning and absolutely love it. I have the raspberry scented one and love using it to wash my face. I got it from a discount store, so it was pretty cheap. For the last few months, my breakouts and oil have been mostly tamed and under control. Highly recommended!
Chelsy D.
Fort Drum, NY
So I tried the clearasil face wipes and this product here. I will never buy these again! It was a liquidy substance that dries on your skin. It did nothing for me. I had a cheap brand a few years back that said maximum strength and it actually helped so maybe try your luck else where. And their face wipes gave me more acne which is just frustrating when your at a battle with your acne. Not worth it. It was supposed to be a cream, not liquid. Maybe trust neutrogena or stridex face wipes. Just don't even bother with this product!
Maggie P.
Grand Rapids, MI
Probably one of my favorite acne cleansing pads, they are easy to use, and effectively removes most, if not all of the dirt from my face after a long day.  It leaves my skin feeling clean and I usually use this before any acne cream so I'm not applying acne treatment on top of the dirt my face has accumulated through out the day. It can be quite drying due to the alcohol in the ingredients so I feel like this is best used for people with more oily pores
Tristen F.
Talk about a good clean burn on your face when trying to get those nasty zits away. As soon as you apply this product onto your face with acne is present you can feel it working right away. That’s one thing I love about it. You can tell a difference the very next day. I absolutely love this product! It helped me with all my acne problems.
Heaven C.
Port Orchard, WA
I love these pads. I don't like regular face wash much because it makes a huge mess on my bathroom counter. I like these pads because they clean my face well, and quickly! I get them at almost any store - Walmart, Target, Walgreens, etc. The best part is my face FEELS clean after use.
Taylor M.
Rocky Mount, MO
Clearasil face wipes are my go to everyday face cleaner because I can feel it working in my pores but it doesn’t burn or dry my face out. It is gentle but active. The wipes also have a pretty smell which is a bonus. The wipes are around $7 for a container. Generic are cheaper, but I can guarantee a gentle face wipe.
Laiken T.
Winchester, KY
I feel like these pore cleansing wipes take every drop of your natural oils and everything from your skin...they do clean your skin but I think they take too much of my oils from my skin which Makes my skin produce even more oil so these were a no go for me...
Terrica K.
Dallas , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Clearsil is the only brand I use to prevent acne. I use the pads everyday and they are gentle on my skin. People always compliment my skin and this is my secret. My acne prone boyfriend started to use them everyday as well and his skin has cleared as well!
Mae M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've tried these before and they do seem to clean your face fairly nicely but the odor makes your eyes water from how strong it is. These pads have a very loud alcohol and acne treatment smell. If you can get past that they aren't to bad though.
Marisa D.
Rock Springs, WY
When I am having breakouts these are my favorite thing to use after washing my face. They make my skin feel clean and have really helped shrink my pores. They are a good value, with a good variety of things you are looking for like oily skin or skin that needs moisture.
Margaret  S.
Seattle, WA
Does it decrease pores
Erica E.
Murrieta, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does Any ONE ELSE STILL USE THIS?
Bibi C.
São Paulo
I heard about this product and I would like to know if it really works, my skin is pretty oily and I have few acne. Also what time of the day should you use it?