BY CLEARASIL

Product description

Oil free formula balances oil production all day. Is this the right product for me? This unique formulation was specifically developed for oily skin and is gentle enough for everyday use. How does it work? Oil Control Cream Wash with green tea and peppermint clears away excess facial oil and balances oil production all day. Made in the UK.

Emma T.
The product can feel a little heavy but I think it does a pretty decent job of controlling oil for my face. I like the green tea and peppermint, it adds a nice scent and enhances a clean feeling. It doesn't clean as deeply as I would hope, so I usually wash twice to get off all makeup.
Laleh T.
I personally did not like the texture of this product. I also did not notice any difference with my acne. He price however was pretty low so I did not mind giving it a try but I would not recommend it to others with combination acne skin.
Ana M.
Morgan City, LA
Works wonders! Helped improve my acne, and made it go away in a couple of days. Nice packaging, effective product and so easy to use. Not only is it gently but also gives a refreshing feel to your skin!
Stephanie 👪.
East Providence
I have developed oily skin over the years. I enjoy this face wash because I can use it daily in the shower, it even removes my make up. My face stays oil free all day.
Tessa P.
Jonesville, VA
This oil control cream cleanser by Clearasil is okay. It isn't strong when applied, so it didn't have a burning sensation while cleaning my face. I think that it is very difficult to get off, though. I didn't notice any difference in my breakout overnight, but did within a few days. Overall, this wouldn't be my first recommendation if you're looking to clear a breakout quickly.
Regina K.
Oxon hill, MD
It literally felt like my skin was super cleansed as well as having it feel really moisturized afterward. I use this product every morning and night and my skin is definitely thanking me for it. I don't care too much for the smell because the peppermint sometimes burns my eyes while I wash my face, but it is definitely worth it because my skin has never looked so good.
Becca W.
Bristol, VA
This was a little too harsh on my face (I have supremely sensitive skin it seems) so i didn't use it a lot. Left my face feeling kind of raw and irritated. Was a good price, and the tea tree oil leaves a wonderful smell. Just wasn't for me. If you have super oily skin and can handle chemicals, I would recommend trying.
Amy D.
COLUMBIA CITY, IN
This product is alright. I gave it a 4 because it does have some good qualities! It suds pretty well and it smells really good. The only thing I didn't like about it was that it dried my face out quite a bit. I have oily skin but it's hard to find an oil control that doesn't dry my skin out super bad.
Janelle M.
I LOVED this product. It made my skin feel so good and it was completely affordable. It smelled amazing and it really felt like my skin was clean afterwards. There was no film or anything left on my skin. I have oily skin and it can be hard to find a product that really works - this product does.
Hilary B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
It makes your skin feel fresh from the mint. I use it after I take off my make up and in the morning after I use my face mask. I am very happy with this cleanser. It doesnt cost much and is great on the skin. My face has cleared up significantly. I think it is great.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How good does this work???
Lily K.
Iowa
Does this work good for people with acne pron skin?🙄