BY CLEARASIL #25 in Acne Treatments

This skin care classic in the popular maximum strength formula--might as well hit 'em with the big guns--attacks unsightly blemishes with the dab of a finger. The active ingredient is benzoyl peroxide, a notoriously effective acne fighter. Simply apply a tiny bit of the cream to the unsuspecting pimple, then watch as Clearasil's drying power goes to work. Dermatologist tested, Clearasil Daily Clear Vanishing Treatment Cream clears blemishes and helps prevent new ones from forming. Package Contents Clearasil Vanishing Cream with benzoyl peroxide 10% acne medication The treatment cream has 24 hour control to keep working after application, resulting in visibly clearer skin every day.

• "The redness won't go away for days." in 1 review
Nicole M.
Avoid like the plague if you have sensitive skin. I got this because  2.5 benzoyl peroxide do nothing for my skin so I thought a more concentrated formula might work better. I applied a VERY VERY tiny amount of this in an extremely thin layer on a few of my pimples. The next day I work up with a thick and scaly patch of skin everywhere that I applied the product.... Literally like lizard skin. The areas I applied it were also very red and irritates. I would recommend spot testing this before using it to make sure that it doesn't cause a bad reaction on your skin like it did mine
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
This acne cream works very very well!! Especially for a spot treatment! I use mine whenever I see a couple zits/pimples on my face. You can find it in most supermarkets and drugstores around. It’s simply packaged and easy to use! It’s a great value as it lasts for a while I had mine for around three months or so!! It definitely clears your zits quickly. I seen results within a couple days tops!!! I most certainly will repurchase this and would recommend to anyone who suffers random breakouts or pimples!!
Kayla S.
Temperance
CLEARASIL® Daily Clear Vanishing Acne Treatment Cream

Its been been a very long time since I’ve bought an acne treatment but in my teen years I used to apply this to my breakouts and they would disappear.  I’m not sure if they even still have this product but it worked for me.  I’ve never really had a problem in this area, thank goodness, so I guess if you don’t usually breakout but want to conceal a breakout this would be your product!
Saba Z.
Edison, NJ
This is a very strong and effective product to combat acne. It is vanishing, not white, and doesn’t feel heavy. It is a bit grainy when applying but that feeling goes away instantly. This completely zaps up acne and dries up breakouts. It also helps brighten acne scarring due to the benzoyl peroxide. I no longer use it daily because my Curology includes the same ingredients but I love it as spot treatment now.
Scarlet R.
Mansfield, OH
This is the only cream I have tried so far that actually gets rid of my acne rather than creating more. I have very acne prone skin so about anything I apply to it just creates more problems. This stuff clears my break outs up in days. The only problem I have with it is that it is very drying so it can cause flaking skin, but I can't complain because it gets the job done!
Noelia E.
albany
I bought this product a few months ago when I was breaking out more than usual. I would put it on when I wasn’t going out and before I went to sleep. Even though I kept this product on throughout the night, when I woke up my pimple would still be there so I was frustrated. I.T would also sometimes leave a red circle around the pimple where I had put all the product which was really annoying.
Gabrielle T.
San Marcos, TX
This product is just a type of Benzoyl Peroxide cream. This one in particular has something else in it I’m not quite sure what it is that is extra drying. It does a good job for white heads but makes everything else really dry and flakey. I’m not a big fan of this product as I have other Benzoyl Peroxide creams that work faster and cause less damage to my skin.
Kadejah A.
Cartersville, GA
Love this product after trying so many products I decided to but this one becuae the sale on it was great and could not pass it up. It has become of of my favorite spot treatments. It really works, I put on at night and can already see a difference after the first use. Depending on your skin type I recommend.
Niasia W.
Hinesville, GA
I used this a lot in high school. Especially when I wanted to go to a football game or a school function. It would clear up in a matter of hours. I’d use it at night and by the time my second class came around it was gone. It’s not pricy and I think all of its products do well.
Kie C.
I’ve used this stuff since I was in 6th grade (I got acne pretty early) and it never really seemed to make a difference for me. I mostly kept using it out of habit but once I stopped using it I couldn’t even tell... plus it’s super harsh. I don’t really recommend this product.
samantha p.
Does this work? I'd like to try it....
Laura M.
Austin, TX
Does this product stain your clothes if it gets on them?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
How many times should you apply this throughout the day on problem spots?
Amilia B.
new york city
How does this work sooooo fast