BY CLEARASIL #24 in Acne Treatments

This skin care classic in the popular maximum strength formula--might as well hit 'em with the big guns--attacks unsightly blemishes with the dab of a finger. The active ingredient is benzoyl peroxide, a notoriously effective acne fighter. Simply apply a tiny bit of the cream to the unsuspecting pimple, then watch as Clearasil's drying power goes to work. Dermatologist tested, Clearasil Daily Clear Vanishing Treatment Cream clears blemishes and helps prevent new ones from forming. Package Contents Clearasil Vanishing Cream with benzoyl peroxide 10% acne medication The treatment cream has 24 hour control to keep working after application, resulting in visibly clearer skin every day.

• "The redness won't go away for days." in 1 review
Nicole M.
Avoid like the plague if you have sensitive skin. I got this because  2.5 benzoyl peroxide do nothing for my skin so I thought a more concentrated formula might work better. I applied a VERY VERY tiny amount of this in an extremely thin layer on a few of my pimples. The next day I work up with a thick and scaly patch of skin everywhere that I applied the product.... Literally like lizard skin. The areas I applied it were also very red and irritates. I would recommend spot testing this before using it to make sure that it doesn't cause a bad reaction on your skin like it did mine
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
This acne cream works very very well!! Especially for a spot treatment! I use mine whenever I see a couple zits/pimples on my face. You can find it in most supermarkets and drugstores around. It’s simply packaged and easy to use! It’s a great value as it lasts for a while I had mine for around three months or so!! It definitely clears your zits quickly. I seen results within a couple days tops!!! I most certainly will repurchase this and would recommend to anyone who suffers random breakouts or pimples!!
Saba Z.
Edison, NJ
This is a very strong and effective product to combat acne. It is vanishing, not white, and doesn’t feel heavy. It is a bit grainy when applying but that feeling goes away instantly. This completely zaps up acne and dries up breakouts. It also helps brighten acne scarring due to the benzoyl peroxide. I no longer use it daily because my Curology includes the same ingredients but I love it as spot treatment now.
Scarlet R.
Mansfield, OH
This is the only cream I have tried so far that actually gets rid of my acne rather than creating more. I have very acne prone skin so about anything I apply to it just creates more problems. This stuff clears my break outs up in days. The only problem I have with it is that it is very drying so it can cause flaking skin, but I can't complain because it gets the job done!
Noelia E.
albany
I bought this product a few months ago when I was breaking out more than usual. I would put it on when I wasn’t going out and before I went to sleep. Even though I kept this product on throughout the night, when I woke up my pimple would still be there so I was frustrated. I.T would also sometimes leave a red circle around the pimple where I had put all the product which was really annoying.
Megan B.
This stuff really works! I put a little bit on a pimple when it first comes up, and within a day or two of doing this, the spot is completely gone. The only downside is that it dries my skin out a ton, so I have to be cautious of how much I use it. The price is great and it's super effective for spot treatment!
Courtney S.
Highland
Not a fan of this product. I found that it did little to address acne, simply caused surrounding areas of skin to become extremely dry & peel. Also disliked that my pillows became permently discolored after using at bedtime (however, I assume that any benzoyl peroxide product will have the same effect on fabrics).
Niasia W.
Hinesville , GA
I used this a lot in high school. Especially when I wanted to go to a football game or a school function. It would clear up in a matter of hours. I’d use it at night and by the time my second class came around it was gone. It’s not pricy and I think all of its products do well.
Kie C.
I’ve used this stuff since I was in 6th grade (I got acne pretty early) and it never really seemed to make a difference for me. I mostly kept using it out of habit but once I stopped using it I couldn’t even tell... plus it’s super harsh. I don’t really recommend this product.
Jessica B.
CLEARASIL® Daily Clear Vanishing Acne Treatment Cream is kind of disappointing. In the 90's clearasil was the go to brand for teen breakouts. Idk if the products have changed (there are so many choices now) but not only is the price a bit of a shocker but it doesn't work nearly as well as it used to. I have 3 teens that have tried it and ended up going back to something else. I've used it on my newly occurring adult acne in the past year, it didn't do much to help the zit only dried my skin out and made the area look even angrier.
samantha p.
Does this work? I'd like to try it....
Laura M.
Austin, TX
Does this product stain your clothes if it gets on them?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
How many times should you apply this throughout the day on problem spots?
Amilia B.
new york city
How does this work sooooo fast